fountain

i dont' have that much yet.

copperhead
hl extreme duty clutch kit
k&n--not in
2" lift in front and hl springs in rear
29.5" outlaws--10's and 12's on ss 112's-wide offset on all 4
rebel flag shift knob

reelcool-how long have you had the 2" lift and the 29.5's? have you had any problems with the 2 together? i am scared to run the laws on this one--those little axles are high! i had a 650 sra with the same tire set up and had no problems--i am just scared of the 750.

Reelcool

lol yea randy can do it hes real good with brutes
no problem with axles yet I've always had problems with axles
polaris 425 3 rear drive shafts
grizzly 660 broke 4
rhino 660 with 6" lift broke 5
4 busted boots on brute right now and 1 poping axle
axles just don't like me lol
gives me something to do I guess
I haven't put the brute in nothing bad yet though :bounce:
I need some 12s on the front lol :cry:
But if you need any help with anything just let me know
I like modifing atv's

Reelcool

system

system

Attachments

• 100_1681.jpg
    100_1681.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 18,578
  • 100_1680.jpg
    100_1680.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 18,669
  • 100_1684.jpg
    100_1684.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 17,984

fountain

yea it sounds like you need 12's on the front! go ahead and get a set of diamond star tie rods on the way before you get tires. mine had less than 3 miles on it and i had 1 tire headed west and the other east! i went in a narrow set of ruts with the 12's on the front and bent the tire rods in half and busted the front left boot. we were at the ride in cobbtown the morning after i bought it when i did all this--and never got a speck of mud on it all day long.

Reelcool

Haha I got the 12" wide outlaws on the front yesterday 2 mins. later I had to order heavy duty tie rods bent the left rod like it was made of rubber.. I couldn't believe they were that weak...

Kreed5821

Gone but not forgotten.
Check out mudcon's ride, it's pretty sweet. http://webpages.charter.net/mudcon/

If I could do ANYTHING to one, I'd have to have the trax put on it :)

Like this:
mudhome2.jpg

For whole pic click here: http://litefootatv.com/

Last edited:

Kreed5821

Gone but not forgotten.
Mud con is my service advisor at the dealership.He does know his stuff fer sure.

And a great feller when I've been around him as well. Haven't seen him in a couple of years though. RedDirt on here has a nice ride as well.

fountain

told ya bout them tie rods. bent both of mine into bananna shapd thingy within 3 miles and never saw mud! got some more stockers if if it will help you right now until the others get here.

how did you do it?

Reelcool

just walked it across our field about 3 times and the third time bent.. thanks alot fountain for the offer but I doubt I'll ride any till I get the new ones.. I doubt I'm goin to doles. they said the rods would be here fri.. but more than likly monday.. lol but thanks alot man.. if I get talked into riding this weekend I might just rob one off my other brute.I'm still trying to get it all up and running..

ryanlt

the radiator relaocated actually helps out alot in the type of stuff we ride in. brutes are known to run hot easy especially when your creepin around on trials in mud and the radiator gets stopped up w/ mud. you don't have to worry about none of that after you relocate it.

Reelcool

Yea it help the big twin cylinder engines keep cooler lol and looks good to.. I have t spice mine up a little. I'm always looking for something to do around my shop in my spear time. I had a branch hit my rad behind my house and with the grill I made saved it from jabbing a hole in the fins.. I'm getting bored with my brute already and need some new ideas to put into it?? might need a 6" lift soon.. maybe maybe not...

JerkBait

Banned
i see how its an advantage when it comes to mud but it just seems like a stray limb or a roll over would be the end of it.