Tricked Out ATVs

x2
bibb county sheriffs drive 4 wheelers doin 60 on them with street tires on them.
Would I? NO
i mean who in there right mind would do that?
that was/ is the fastest four wheeler on the market stock.
my friend had one with a small turbo on it and it would run flat out at 121 mph.:cool:

i mean who in there right mind would do that?
that was/ is the fastest four wheeler on the market stock.
my friend had one with a small turbo on it and it would run flat out at 121 mph.:cool:
saw one one time with nitro oxcide bottle on the bach i bet would easily do 125 or more.
That is for sure, they are CRAZY!

fountain

nitrous and turbos/superchargers are common this day. look at the pics i took from doles. there were several with turbos and nitrous on can-ams, thundercats and brute forces. none of them will even come close to 125. maybe a racing 4 wheeler. the 4 wheeler world has busted wide open lately--i have a friend that has a brute and rides trails regularly and then swaps tires and throws on the wheelie bar and goes to the track to put down some very impressive times with minimal work done to it. this is on a full weight, everything working brute force and can keep up with almost anthing else atv related.

Reelcool

I will second fountain the guy lives a mile from me and his brute is fully intacke everything work and will do around 100mph or so and hang with a stock cbr 1000 if you no how fast they are :bounce: mine will do around 50 to 55 with 29.5 outlaws......:bounce:

sell or trade
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eo_kVHKt4wg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eo_kVHKt4wg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Where do you guys get you accessories? like the bumpers/racks/guards etc?

fountain

Where do you guys get you accessories? like the bumpers/racks/guards etc?
mostly highlifter.com---you need anything, they got it. if not, they have a forum like this one--people on there can point you in the right direction. you will see some pretty wild stuff on there

cool...thanks!