trigger work

greg_n_clayton

Can anyone recommend a smith in NE Ga that can install some aftermarket trigger parts in a Marlin Model 7000 for me ?? These parts will be KAT trigger parts to reduce the pull weight.

greg_n_clayton

Gun Docc in Estanollee
Thank you for the reply. I know Curtis. I believe the work I want done would be out of his job description. He is more of a shotgun barrel man.

greg_n_clayton

I will call him anyways. He may can help me. Or watch me over my shoulder. I got his cell number. I grew up with Curtis and his brothers !

WishboneW

Curtis has straightened barrels on 2 of my shotguns and greatly improved the triggers on most of my guns. He is pretty talented and spending an afternoon at his shop was always enjoyable

greg_n_clayton

Curtis has straightened barrels on 2 of my shotguns and greatly improved the triggers on most of my guns. He is pretty talented and spending an afternoon at his shop was always enjoyable
I talked with him last night for a while. We gona get together and work on a couple of triggers and talk walleye. If you didn't know, the guy is a walleye whisperer !!