Triton Boat Seat Repair

Ldgat

97 Triton TR21 that I am looking to buy needs the drivers and passenger's seats recovered. What is the most reasonable method to do this? Thanks
Dewayne

shadow2

Head over to bassboatcentral and search the triton page. you should find enough information to at least get you started

EdF

Recover Seats

A few years ago, I needed to replace the seats in my 2000 TR20. I got a quote for seat covers from the folks that make them for Triton. But I was told I would need to have a local upholstery shop to install them. I went to the local shop and the cost to install was hundreds of dollars. Then she said she could make and install new covers for the same money which is what I did. Fabric is heavier than the original Triton seats. So far holding up well.

This shop is on Lake Oconee. She has also recovered a friends Ranger and he also believes the quality is better than the original Ranger seats. Ed

firefighterfree

Hey EdF do you by chance have a contact name and phone for the lady that did the upholstery

EdF

Boat Seats

The shop that reupholstered my Triton seats is Lake Oconee Upholstery. 706-817-2684. The owner is Starr. Ed