Trump’s Trade Policy: Bluster And Cave

Thread starter #25

BobbyG

ANTI-AMERICAN
Bobby g, if you or anybody you know or anybody you can think of could do a better job as president, why aren't you or they president?
Oh I know, because DJT is!
He is the one in the ring fighting the fight.
Couch potato quarterbacks are exposing themselves.
The lack of self awareness on this board is astounding.

Bobby, hate to tell you but Obama is not our President anymore. Trump has not thought about blinking, But if it makes you feel any better, just keep thinking he did. No other President has ever questioned the totally unfair tariffs that other Countries have placed on us, and used us as their personal ATM. The days of handing other Countries, the money that we worked for is over. Until the next Dem gets in.

Big7

Lol link to a leftist rag
EXACTLY.

And, ain't caved. He's at least 4 moves ahead of the rest.

He's playing Chess. The rest are playing run-n-shoot
Checkers. 🏭🏭toot-toot.
Bet the egg money on that.

MudDucker

Staff member
So Trump didn’t delay imposing tariffs on those goods noted in the posted article? He didn’t blink?
Another swing and a miss. Didn't cave to China, instead, he caved to US retailers worried about Christmas sales. You just don't get it, Trump's moves are for the US, not the rest of the world.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Some of his moves are so effective at making heads leftists' heads explode, I wonder if they are designed for that.

Nearly every day, I get up in the morning and check out the MSM to see what the left is crying about today.
Bobby is making that process a little easier.

Thread starter #37

BobbyG

ANTI-AMERICAN
Bobby, hate to tell you but Obama is not our President anymore. Trump has not thought about blinking, But if it makes you feel any better, just keep thinking he did. No other President has ever questioned the totally unfair tariffs that other Countries have placed on us, and used us as their personal ATM. The days of handing other Countries, the money that we worked for is over. Until the next Dem gets in.
Disagree. He backed off, admitting that the tariffs are hurting US consumers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...se-goods-postponed-until-december/1997200001/

Patriot44

:unsure:I bet Bobby was against the tariffs before knocking Trump for holding off for a bit.
If there is one thing that Trump has done extremely effective is to use words from previous administrations (Bill and Boma) and he gets slammed for it when they received cheers. It really is all about being against anything he says. Notice that Ridge Walker stopped talking about the economy and how great BarraX The Magic Negro was when it fell of the front page of the tags? That is because they stopped telling him what to say on the subject.

I believe that he [King Trump] has set himself up for ome classic, 'they said it before me' commercials heading into the election. I mean classic too.