Trump Is Being Manipulated by Putin. What Should We Do?

gunnurse

It’s not your ears and eyes that are the problem. They are just information gathering tools. It’s your (and those of similar association) brain that is the problem. Have you ever had seizures, a stroke, or a traumatic brain injury that may indicate a rationale for such thought and processing deficiencies?

Thread starter #22
You never sieze to amaze me, Kim has nothing other than destruction, if he does not hold up his end. Please try real hard to make just one valid post. It is not hard, just turn to repeater station off and do some real research.
*cease.

What have we gotten from the norks? Trump said they were going to immediately begin to dismantle their nuclear sites. Have they?

Patriot44

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hawglips

Thread starter #26
:huh:

https://qz.com/1289021/photos-of-north-korea-demolishing-its-punggye-ri-nuclear-test-site/

By contrast, your boy Barry stood by and presided over the Nork nuke buildup.
Your article is from May 29 and says this.

Experts have said that the demolition is a largely symbolic move that won’t affect North Korea’s nuclear arsenal. In addition, it’s unclear whether the explosions rendered the tunnels at the testing site unusable, or only caused limited damage. No international inspectors were invited to witness the demolition, and journalists at the scene had their radiation-measuring equipment confiscated
Here's a much more recent article. They are INCREASING their nuclear capabilities. Thanks Donald!:rolleyes:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-...nuclear-production-secret-sites-say-u-n887926

U.S. intelligence agencies believe that North Korea has increased its production of fuel for nuclear weapons at multiple secret sites in recent months — and that Kim Jong Un may try to hide those facilities as he seeks more concessions in nuclear talks with the Trump administration, U.S. officials told NBC

hawglips

Here's a much more recent article. They are INCREASING their nuclear capabilities. Thanks Donald!:rolleyes:
Hey, you're going to give your boy Barry a complex - he deserves all the thanks since the Nork nuclear program build up all happened on his watch and he couldn't be bothered to do anything.

You Leftist shill guys can't make up your mind though. Was The Donald provoking Lil Kim, or was he coddling him?

:rofl:

Argent11

Russian stuff is better than China stuff. Trump wants trade agreements with Putin. Sorry I could post the whole story and links going back to the fall of the Soviets. But this site won't let me and this still isn't happening anywhere else.

A few weeks ago all we heard was how the Rocket Man had conned The President. How did that go? They left has a new major "scandal", every week or so and then for lack of interest they fizz out. They do this because they have no issue to run on. I hope they keep it up, all it is doing for them is insuring another Term for Trump. They have yet to figure out why they lost. People are tired of there ridiculous rants and see right thru them.
Liberal Lapdogs like RW lap it up like warm milk. What will they cling to next week?

Thread starter #37
This thread has gone way off topic, but I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to Will Hurd for being one of the very few Republicans in congress to have the stones to call out Trump's behavior for what it is.

:clap:

What should we do with Obama, Hillary & Bill Clinton, Kerry, Brennan, Mueller, etc., after colluding with foreign leaders???

:eek:

:smash: