Trump throws Starburst on table during G7

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
Nothin like seeing somebody make a German spittin mad.

NOYDB

What happened to M&M's?

BassMan31

Trump 2020.

The talk on the forum during the election was that this was going to be entertaining, if nothing else. The crystal balls were clear. This is great.

My issue is the credibility of the "Geobeats" and CBS "contributor" Ian Bremmer. I clicked through to Geobeats and was greeted by their logo "premier lifestyle video guide." Ian Bremmer is a left leaning political scientist who has spent his entire career trying to be a globalist economist and seems to earn a significant portion of his money as an "on air contributor" or print commentator to leftist stations and rags. I cannot think of anything to say about the CBS news commisariat that doesn't involve words that would get me banned.

Whether Trump offered Merkel "starbursts" or not, I cannot say based upon the absent credibility of the sources!

BassMan31

My issue is the credibility of the "Geobeats" and CBS "contributor" Ian Bremmer. I clicked through to Geobeats and was greeted by their logo "premier lifestyle video guide." Ian Bremmer is a left leaning political scientist who has spent his entire career trying to be a globalist economist and seems to earn a significant portion of his money as an "on air contributor" or print commentator to leftist stations and rags. I cannot think of anything to say about the CBS news commisariat that doesn't involve words that would get me banned.

Whether Trump offered Merkel "starbursts" or not, I cannot say based upon the absent credibility of the sources!
This sound really close to being true. ;) Either way, I sincerely hope that the "Starburst Treaty" happened.

Yes sir, Ol Trump don't have no PC in him. If this is true, then MAGA!

That was a waste of two perfectly good Starbursts. :D