Trump's on fire in El Paso.

Believe it or not, this dog is as if he’s attached to me physically. I can barely go anywhere in my house without him being right next to me. I’ve even tried to curb it somewhat. He’s a little extreme with everything he does, so we’re working on some of those things to mellow him out somewhat. He’s actually still a pup, 2 more days he’ll be a year old. Valentines Day, maybe that’s why he loves me so much. :bounce:
Haha you are a regular "dog father".

Work that instinct the dog has to always be by your side. A German Shepard (or the prettier bigger king Shepard ) will be my wing man (or lady ) till the day I die.

Haha you are a regular "dog father".

Work that instinct the dog has to always be by your side. A German Shepard (or the prettier bigger king Shepard ) will be my wing man (or lady ) till the day I die.
Yessir, I was complaining about him going EVERYWHERE I go in the house and my wife said, "that dog may wind up saving your life one day". I said, "I know, but I wish I could at least go to the bathroom in private".

He watches me while he goes too. :rofl:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN MOD
Staff member
Anwh any different
Most respectfully, you have to be blind not to see the difference between now and the previous eight years.

Do I wish he would deliver now on all promises, yep. It is what is and I’m glad for what the man has done.