Truth in Nature - Single Parent Youth Squirrel Hunt Registration Open

jeffdavis20

Registration for the Truth in Nature Single Parent Youth Squirrel Hunt is open! If you know of any single parent children that would benefit from this please direct them to the link below for details or have them call Jeff Davis at (404) 374-4228.

When and Where:

February 20th, 2010
9:00am - 3:00pm
Haralson County – Flatwoods Hunting Club
Pick up and drop off from Living Hope Baptist Church – Douglasville, GA
Parent is welcomed and encouraged to attend with child

Link to details and registration on the hunt is http://www.truthinnature.org/Events.php

During the days events we will have a safety/target shoot, the actual hunt, and conclude with lunch and devotional with recognition of the children.

Any questions please let me know.

Jeff Davis
Truth in Nature
www.truthinnature.org
jeff.davis@truthinnature.org

Last edited:

jeffdavis20

Thanks Dave! God will work out the details.

Guys we have about 7-8 openings for this hunt which is about a month away. If you know a single parent child, this would be a great opportunity to get them involved in the outdoors and God's word.

Jeff

c1blackboy

Jeff keep me posted on your dogs. It looks like I might still have to be working weekends but we know God can change that.

jeffdavis20

Thanks Chris... I appreciate the reply. Got one dog committed, still would like another one or two... Keep me updated if you can come. I am waiting on a call back from another guy here locally to see if he wants to bring his.

Still got about 7-8 openings for kids. You guys around this area think about any single parent you know and this is great way to get their kid(s) introduced to the outdoors and Christ.

crackerdave

Jeff -
Send "SouthernBeagles" a pm. Did you read her thread here["Dumb Ol' Woman Question About Squirrel Dogs?"]

jeffdavis20

Dave - Thanks for the notification......

I got one commitment for the dogs, still need another if anyone is interested.

Also still have 7-8 opening for kids on this day in February.

Jeff

crackerdave

I plan to come to your hunt,Jeff.My dog is started,but she's only 9 months old and has a ways to go to be a finished dog.
I have a nephew who is a single parent 15 year old kid and a Christian.I know he'd love to come,and he'd be great with the younger kids.

jeffdavis20

Still looking for some more kids, have 5 slots left. Need to try and wrap up registration within the next couple weeks.

If you guys know or have been thinking about a single parent child close to you, this will be a good time.....

Thanks - Jeff

crackerdave

I posted a thread about this hunt in the Campfire,Jeff.Don't know if they'll let it stay there,but more folks will see it if they do.
It's a good thing you're doing! God bless you for caring about kids that may not have anybody to take them hunting or to tell them about Jesus.

jeffdavis20

Thanks Dave! Good idea! Hopefully they will let it ride.

I just saw you got a job as well. Congrats man! I know that is answer to prayer!

Jeff

jeffdavis20

Got a few more spots left for the kids and need another dog or two for the events. Contact me for details or check the website.

Thanks guys!

Jeff