Tuesday night eats.....what's brewing in yer kitchens ???

Dub

I'm gonna enjoy watching POTUS address our nation and at some point will be cooking up a batch of catfish......and oysters.

I know it's a weird combination....ain't purty but it's how I roll. :rofl: :rofl:

Whatcha got cooking today ?????

Dub

Simple cheese burgers for us. This is the not so sexy unprepared photo but you can get the idea.

They look great !!!

I've been wanting some home grilled cheeseburgers for a while now. You just kicked that want up a few notches.

little rascal

I know it's a weird combination....ain't purty but it's how I roll.
Not weird, actually sounds good, sounds like something I would do and would probably have some chicken wings involved in there too!
Caught a bunch of white bass today in a couple hours, wife didn't want fried we had broiled white bass and shrimp with real butter!
No pics, it's been busy.

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Got some smoked chicken fajitas going here.

Dub

Not weird, actually sounds good, sounds like something I would do and would probably have some chicken wings involved in there too!
Caught a bunch of white bass today in a couple hours, wife didn't want fried we had broiled white bass and shrimp with real butter!
No pics, it's been busy.

Fresh caught broiled bass & shrimp sound awesome !!!

You did it up bigtime.

I've got some wangs & the rest of the shicken soaking up some goodness right now for tomorrow's supper.

Hornet22

ROMEO
Cabbage an smoked sausage in da skillit with corn bread, side of EWnDC or 13.:cheers:

Duff

No pics..... you know the rest. Some left over fried turkey breast from a weekend cook. Looks great yous guys!

Duff

Dang, I did a double take on that one Dub!!

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Mississippi roast. Garlic parm roasted brussel sprouts. Green beans & mashed taters. Sorry no pics. Was in a hurry to get to music practice at church.

pikehunter

We did ribeyes on the Akorn and baked taters for my son's 29th..we had so much going on I forgot to take pics but they turned out great.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
We ate at J.T. Hannah's here in Pigeon Forge. I don't eat steak out often as I prefer to do my own, But, I have to admit, I wanted a steak and the one I ate at Hannah's was pretty good!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
We ate at J.T. Hannah's here in Pigeon Forge. I don't eat steak out often as I prefer to do my own. But, I have to admit, I wanted a steak and the one I ate at Hannah's was pretty good!