Tuesday night unofficial eats thread....what's hitting your table tonight ????

Dub

Last Tuesday in April.

Gorgeous cool morning, then heavy wind & rain....then gorgeous warm & sunny afternoon returns. A season in a day.

The hot & humid season is soon to be on us. I should bust out a grill, but I'm keeping it indoors today. Got a few projects going on while nursing a sick dog and don't have time to properly run a grill.

Heck....I may have forgotten how to run a grill. :rofl:

Going with a family favorite tonight that is easy to make and one that my wife said should have it's on day in a weekly rotation.

It won't be Taco Tuesday, though I always love some tacos.

More on my eats later.

What's coming your way for dinner tonight ?

georgia_home

Wife don’t do spicy, soooooo… it’s just a pot roast something, in the crock pot with some a little Montreal seasoning and some a1. And some cubed taters too. a couple more hours.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Looks good y’all that have posted so far, and I know the rest of the gang will post some great pics of grub later. I just ate a rotisserie chicken salad with cucumber, tomato, onion, shredded cheese, garlic & herb croutons, and topped with some Kraft Tangy Catalina with Bacon Dressing. It was great! Gonna prolly eat another later on. :bounce:

0EA82BAA-BFEF-4143-87F4-1B264EEF0BAF.jpeg

slow motion

Went easy. Frozen stir fry vegetable mix with noodles. Diced up some leftover steak and threw it and some leftover grilled vegetables in too. A healthy dose of ground red pepper and a little soy. Repurposed some seeded buns into cheese and garlic bread. Not bad.

20220426_185149.jpg

20220426_195644.jpg

Last edited:

Dub

Dogs weren't quite ready.....let 'em go back in a while longer after that pic.

Opening the oven door released a steam sauna from the sauerkraut.....dogs finally got fit to eat.

Been wanting to try some of this mustard on hot dogs & kraut. Glad I did. (y)

Leftovers for days. :rofl: