Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaii Democrat, says she will run for president in 2020

PappyHoel

Makes sense, Hawaiians hate Americans, run for President to fundamentally change it out of spite.

It must be easy to run for President. You just need some kind of hook. Beto used his teeth cleaning to get attention.

I’ll announce I’m running and then have a cameraman video my colonoscopy a la cinema verite style. Then I’ll post it on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and all the other social media sites. I’ll get millions of followers and votes because everybody who sees it will figure anybody that goofy deserves to be president. I’ll have good policies too.

Patriot44

She will have a hard time getting past the crew of communist in front of her already like John Kasich, Mitt The Morm, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and many others.

I said a year ago that the dems are going to run a test next year and run a full blown anti American communist to see how they stack up for 2024. Bank on it.

Big7

Should have never been a state to
start with. Not good for anything but
Navy and Air Force bases.

Beth and Dog ought to run, probably get Elected, Mr and Mrs President. They could take turns being Vice Pres.

It must be easy to run for President. You just need some kind of hook. Beto used his teeth cleaning to get attention.

I’ll announce I’m running and then have a cameraman video my colonoscopy a la cinema verite style. Then I’ll post it on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and all the other social media sites. I’ll get millions of followers and votes because everybody who sees it will figure anybody that goofy deserves to be president. I’ll have good policies too.
Just be sure the cameramen are not there while you are doing the prep.