Turkey Overload Driveler #261

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Ok, Ok, I think this is better..............
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cmp1

BANNED
Ok, Ok, I think this is better..............
Great MI boy,,,,

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Even if he is from the liberal bastion that is Ann Arbor,,,,
I don't care where he's from, he's always been one of my all time favorites, TRUE Rock & Roll in my book...........:love:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I don't care where he's from, he's always been one of my all time favorites, TRUE Rock & Roll in my book...........:love:

I like Bob Seger, but the radio stations burnt him out playin him so much back in the day.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Putting it mildly yeah definitely the Big R,,,,
I have a cousin that is a military chaplin, retired, but he is staunch democratic, I know growing up, Daddy (all of us) voted Dem, but through the years, it changed. He is a very intelligent person, but for the life of me, can not see him not seeing the changes that took place, being active duty even........ smh...:rolleyes:

Cmp1

BANNED
I have a cousin that is a military chaplin, retired, but he is staunch democratic, I know growing up, Daddy (all of us) voted Dem, but through the years, it changed. He is a very intelligent person, but for the life of me, can not see him not seeing the changes that took place, being active duty even........ smh...:rolleyes:
Really wish I was still active duty,,,,best time of my life,,,,it's how I loved the south,,,,especially NC,,,,

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Really wish I was still active duty,,,,best time of my life,,,,it's how I loved the south,,,,especially NC,,,,
I had plans of enlisting after college, but my then fiance' and my Daddy talked me out of it......facepalm:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I had plans for college too, but Judge Fudger gave me two choices and higher education wasn't on the list.

Cmp1

BANNED
Some of the best times of my life,my first wife is from NC,we were just too young,still in touch with her,love NC,,,,be there in a country minute,,,,