Turkeyrama

deast1988

Anybody attending? Looking for some good custom call makers in attendance.. let's hear you fellas inputs

If Tommy sets up a booth, go run his dominant hen box. Tell him you want raspy and he will find you one that screams turkey. Great fella and business I support Tom Teaser custom calls great people.

David Halloran has had a booth there,

Woodhaven aswell,

Me I've gotten away from calls you can buy at basspro mass produced calls can and will slay turkeys but I look for mom and pop company's that sell calls not by advertising but how they sound and work.

Tommy gets my business, my woodhavens and hallorans have been retired.

But you can meet them if they run a booth which they have in the past. And they are friendly and let you run all they have till you find what you like.

deast1988

Looked vendors

Halloran is there run his new green slate.

fountain

David will have 2 new pot calls and some new boxes as well. Can't wait for Nashville to check them all out. You will never go wrong buying a call from david.
I also have the dominant hen box from tom teaser and it's the box call I carry to the woods. It's small and fits my tom teaser sack perfect and will flat out run. It's a fine little box

JHannah92

I don't see Tom Teasers on the vendor list. Haven't seen him in Perry in years. Check out Pecker Wrecker booth. Kevin makes awesome pots and mouth calls.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
too far and snakey to travel there.

deast1988

Starts today thru Sunday

deast1988

Website says

Is 9th, 10th and 11th

I think perry ga fairgrounds or something like that

Dudley Do-Wrong

Used to cost $8 admission, now it's $10.

Dudley Do-Wrong

David, how you been? I remember $5
e
Hey Joe, doin Ok. $5 was a very long time ago. I'm going this morning, mainly to get some diaphragms from Kevin Farr (Pecker Wrecker).

You gonna be there?

Gaswamp

e
Hey Joe, doin Ok. $5 was a very long time ago. I'm going this morning, mainly to get some diaphragms from Kevin Farr (Pecker Wrecker).

You gonna be there?

nah,,,don't hardly do any shows anymore except for Unicoi

Dudley Do-Wrong

nah,,,don't hardly do any shows anymore except for Unicoi

Kinda quit going to shows, I don't need more calls, have enough to last 50 lifetimes except for mouth calls.