Twin Lakes Bow club in Meriwether county

Keith Karr

We just started this bow lease a little over a month ago and have only put out two feeders and 6 mineral licks so far. We've got a lot of work to do with the food plots this fall and hopefully will be either building some troughs or getting more feeders of some kind out to improve the property and help the deer and turkey by next year.

I just checked the cameras yesterday and thought I would share some pictures....nothing huge yet but at least we do have some good prospects for the future. The turkey population is looking good too !

Just learning how to post pictures and some may be duplicates....also some are just small bucks and a few does too.

Hope y'all enjoy looking !

MFDC0132.JPGMFDC0133.JPGMFDC0139.JPGMFDC0152.JPGMFDC0170.JPGMFDC0211.JPGMFDC0213.JPGMFDC0223.JPGMFDC0250.JPGMFDC0307.JPGMFDC0132.JPG

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’d be excited , thanks for sharing , that one old beast in July 8th pic is a stud , a true 200lb + ga giant ! I’d be after him !

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Looks like a great start and a nice piece of land. Good luck!

Keith Karr

I’d be excited , thanks for sharing , that one old beast in July 8th pic is a stud , a true 200lb + ga giant ! I’d be after him !

I agree antharper he's fat as a pig !

I'm surprised at having a mature buck like him at a spin feeder. His tines aren't very long but he would be hard not to shoot.

DoubleRR

Looking Good Keith! .....since your going to be down in the Little Creek area we should meet up at Smitty's in Woodbury for some breakfast or lunch sometime in the near future....Helmly's turn to buy...of couse maybe you could Collier to show up too and he can buy....(David always forgets his wallet)

Keith Karr

Thanks guys for the comments on the pictures.

Maybe in a couple of years we can get the property on the same track as David has Little Creek.

I talked to guys on four adjacent properties that are only looking to shoot deer at least 4 years old. Great news having neighbors with the same goals !

davidhelmly

Thanks guys for the comments on the pictures.

Maybe in a couple of years we can get the property on the same track as David has Little Creek.

I talked to guys on four adjacent properties that are only looking to shoot deer at least 4 years old. Great news having neighbors with the same goals !
You’ve got all the ingredients there Keith, just give it some time. What day is Rocky buying us lunch? ?

king george

Looking Good Keith! .....since your going to be down in the Little Creek area we should meet up at Smitty's in Woodbury for some breakfast or lunch sometime in the near future....Helmly's turn to buy...of couse maybe you could Collier to show up too and he can buy....(David always forgets his wallet)
As David said , you are off to a GREAT start!! HEY!! I want to go to Smittys as well, I have a piece of property just down Whitehouse parkway towards Warm Springs. Let me know when you guys go, I'll see you there!

QuackAttack101

I'm in the area too, so thanks for mentioning Smitty's! I thought the biscuits at the Texaco were my only breakfast option. Any other hidden gems down there I should know about?

Keith Karr

Quack I’m about 6 miles west of Greenville and Smittys is in Woodbury about 20 minutes away. Good place for breakfast and lunch !

There’s a cafe a couple miles out of Greenville on 109 towards Lagrange but I haven’t tried it yet.

Latest posts