UF = University of Felons?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Looks like he learned it from UGA. Terreal Bierria for those of you who live in glass houses.
UF had some seriously troubled players on the roster back then. You cannot deny that. We're not talking about something like weed here. And I am not sure what Terreal Bierria has to do with this story. From what I read of him, he had two trials and was never convicted.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Meyer is a sociopath. That's just about irrefutable at this point. It's no wonder this kind of stuff was going on with his players. Lord only knows what going to come out about his time at Ohio State.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
UF had some seriously troubled players on the roster back then. You cannot deny that. We're not talking about something like weed here. And I am not sure what Terreal Bierria has to do with this story. From what I read of him, he had two trials and was never convicted.

It doesn't have anything to do with this. Some people can't even bring themselves criticize murderers cause go team.

TinKnocker

Meyer is a sociopath. That's just about irrefutable at this point. It's no wonder this kind of stuff was going on with his players. Lord only knows what going to come out about his time at Ohio State.
I have a good friend that I mountain bike with occasionally. His step daughter was a cheerleader at UF while Meyer was there. I’ve heard some cringeworthy stories. That program under Meter was a cesspool.

Gator89

FWIW, Joiner was recruited and signed by Zook.

Sad state of affairs for the victim's family and children.

I hope Joiner receives punishment commensurate with whatever crimes he has committed.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I have a good friend that I mountain bike with occasionally. His step daughter was a cheerleader at UF while Meyer was there. I’ve heard some cringeworthy stories. That program under Meter was a cesspool.

Yeah !y brother in law has a buddy who works at the station that films and broadcasts the coach's show in Gainesville. He said Spurrier was a smart mouth and kind of a jackwagon but a really funny guy and fairly likeable once you got to know him. He said Zook was ok too. He said Meyer is the craziest person he has ever met in his life. Psycho.

Silver Britches

Thug mentality is already prevalent before college. The problem is, it's overlooked or excused by colleges if the player is talented enough.
You're right. And each school has it's fair share of troubled players, certainly UGA has had theirs. It's just mind blowing at the amount of troubled players Meyer had on his roster during that time.

TinKnocker

DBU

Domestic
Battery
University

Matthew6

Banned thug
Go dawgs living in the past and hating on everyone; rather than pursuing peace per you boy celuse.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Wow. This is why we give you dawg fans so much crap. Blaming a coach for the actions of a player YEARS after he played for him. Talk about a stupid thread. Good lord

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Wow. This is why we give you dawg fans so much crap. Blaming a coach for the actions of a player YEARS after he played for him. Talk about a stupid thread. Good lord

You're still upset he brought the same bad behavior to your University. Remind me again why he got fired? Oh wait.. He wasn't fired.. He "retired" after not given a chance to come back.. Oh wait.. Health issues??

Meyer is a piece of garbage.

Silver Britches

walukabuck

Meyer is the coach that everyone hates after they leave. It's easy to turn a blind eye when you are winning. The sad truth is that any school would take him for the short term success. College football is broken, look at the absolute garbage you have to recruit in order to compete. Being successful is a sure sign of corruption. As a florida fan, I have to tell myself that at least those Meyer teams had Tebow as a redeeming quality. And as stated, Joyner was a Zook guy in all fairness. Meyer's still boot-lickin' goat-smelin' polecat. Look less forward to football every year.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

You sound butthurt. No need to be. We are criticizing Urban Meyer, not you.