UGA paying players

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Sure it is

I think you're upset that the Vols are too busy paying loser coaches that they don't have any money left over for players..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Even worse, you posted this an hour ago and multiple outlets were reporting it as fake 20+ hours ago.

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

Oh my!facepalm::bounce:

BuckNasty83

Yeah and he finally pulled one over on us. I guess if you can't win ballgames the next best thing you can do is whine about other teams that beat you on a regular basis. At least that was his MO.
We whipped on Bama from 95 through 2006. Fulmers name came in around 2000. And yall been getting away with cheating much much longer than that. And Fulmer was said to have only told what was already reported by many others. Spurrier and Terry Bowden are linked also. Yall are buying into the theory that Fulmer had a conspiracy to bring down Bama, which was the ALABAMA'S ATTORNEYS DEFENSE. Fulmer only spoke when questioned by investigators. So why is Fulmer the only name being used by Bammers?

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/news/20040326/ncaa-says-fulmer-not-the-only-one-to-talk

BuckNasty83

Yeah and he finally pulled one over on us. I guess if you can't win ballgames the next best thing you can do is whine about other teams that beat you on a regular basis. At least that was his MO.
And he was 11-5 against Bama. Yall we're on the west. If he was going to go after anyone, it would have been Spurrier on the east

Horns

I think you're upset that the Vols are too busy paying loser coaches that they don't have any money left over for players..
And they had to get their 6th choice. But he was the right man for the job? Yeah right

BuckNasty83

And they had to get their 6th choice. But he was the right man for the job? Yeah right
Jesus. He was Fulmers first choice. The previous AD who was fired had a few coaches, but Vol nation wouldn't accept. Like Schiano and Doren. The fans wanted Gruden and Frost. Those were 1 and 2.Both went else where. We didn't want Mullen, but he seemed like a good hire at the time. Gundy was an option, glad it didn't work out. He just wanted a raise. I personally would have liked to pursue Gary Patterson, Chris Petersen, or Bobby P.
We also had Mike Leach in the bag with the previous AD, but he was fired for making that move. I would have been ok with Mike. Would have been a hoot. Insert Fulmer, Pruitt was his guy. No one had a clue. So all this, they couldn't get who they wanted obviously didn't know squat about the search.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Jesus. He was Fulmers first choice.

:rofl: :rofl:

How about “only” choice!

The Vols showed up 1st to the party and like any good Vol, they were wasted in the 1st hour. Spent the next few hours in the Outhouse puking and when they finally wondered out of the Outhouse wiping puke off their chin, they settled for the last standing Fat Chick at the Dance Floor! :rofl: :rofl:

Daily Vols suck!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:rofl::rofl:

How about “only” choice!

The Vols showed up 1st to the party and like any good Vol, they were wasted in the 1st hour. Spent the next few hours in the Outhouse puking and when they finally wondered out of the Outhouse wiping puke off their chin, they settled for the last standing Fat Chick at the Dance Floor! :rofl::rofl:

Daily Vols suck!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Horns

Jesus. He was Fulmers first choice. The previous AD who was fired had a few coaches, but Vol nation wouldn't accept. Like Schiano and Doren. The fans wanted Gruden and Frost. Those were 1 and 2.Both went else where. We didn't want Mullen, but he seemed like a good hire at the time. Gundy was an option, glad it didn't work out. He just wanted a raise. I personally would have liked to pursue Gary Patterson, Chris Petersen, or Bobby P.
We also had Mike Leach in the bag with the previous AD, but he was fired for making that move. I would have been ok with Mike. Would have been a hoot. Insert Fulmer, Pruitt was his guy. No one had a clue. So all this, they couldn't get who they wanted obviously didn't know squat about the search.
Petrino? Really? Lol

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I do not think having Fulmer there is a good situation.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
One of the two will be gone in the next couple of years.