Ultra Keto, macro-tracking, vegan, people need to understand a few things:

jdgator

-We are glad you are trying to be healthy. But seriously, shut up about it.
-We don't care about your special diet.
-Just order something off the menu. Or don't.
-We aren't interested in hearing about your health regimen.
-We aren't leaving the restaurant because you cannot find anything "that works."
-Yes. I am going to eat steak in front of you.
-No. We don't follow fitness celebrities on Instagram. We are nodding our heads to be polite.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I will eat just about anything that isn't moving on the plate.....except brussel sprouts,basil,mac and cheese,freshwater sushi,mussels, oysters in the fall,casseroles,cold soup,livers,feets,inerds,or anything that eats guts.Just saying.....

sinclair1

Sinclair1 don't talk too much about his diets, does he?
I do. I try not to force my thoughts on people. I do lots of different principles which is not what he is hating on in this thread. I have eaten vegan and currrently have several threads of red meat protein in the cafe.

I don't eat organic, or watch for gluten. I have tried it all and have my opinions, but not affriad to change them after I try something.

I don't like the dead set attitude on nutrition myself. If you haven't tried it all then shut up. :clap:

NOYDB

BANNED
There is a sect known as Jainism that has practiced vegetarianism for over 2,000 years. They still die and there are no 200 year old Jainists. You can eat something that is bad for you, but so far there is nothing you can eat to prolong your life.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

-We are glad you are trying to be healthy. But seriously, shut up about it.
-We don't care about your special diet.
-Just order something off the menu. Or don't.
-We aren't interested in hearing about your health regimen.
-We aren't leaving the restaurant because you cannot find anything "that works."
-Yes. I am going to eat steak in front of you.
-No. We don't follow fitness celebrities on Instagram. We are nodding our heads to be polite.

I would have to decline to associate with somebody that caused that much trouble at a restaurant, even if they were blood kin.

jdgator

I do. I try not to force my thoughts on people. I do lots of different principles which is not what he is hating on in this thread. I have eaten vegan and currrently have several threads of red meat protein in the cafe.

I don't eat organic, or watch for gluten. I have tried it all and have my opinions, but not affriad to change them after I try something.

I don't like the dead set attitude on nutrition myself. If you haven't tried it all then shut up. :clap:

Exactly.

As long as a person isn't obnoxious I'm more than willing to break bread with them.

*By break bread I mean eat a 12-ounce ribeye, steak fries, and Caesar salad. You can eat whatever suits your fancy.

JohnnyWalker

one evening while having supper at my folks house, my wife noticed my brother salting his food like he was salting a bacon slab. Shocked at his apparent ignorance on the dangers of salt, she asked him how his blood pressure is.
His reply was "like my sex life, none of your **** business". I thought my parents and other brothers were going to wet themselves they were laughing so hard.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
one evening while having supper at my folks house, my wife noticed my brother salting his food like he was salting a bacon slab. Shocked at his apparent ignorance on the dangers of salt, she asked him how his blood pressure is.
His reply was "like my sex life, none of your **** business". I thought my parents and other brothers were going to wet themselves they were laughing so hard.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NOYDB

BANNED
Suck on a cut sometime. Your blood is salty. You need some, but can get too much. Like all else in life don't over do it.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Exactly.

As long as a person isn't obnoxious I'm more than willing to break bread with them.

*By break bread I mean eat a 12-ounce ribeye, steak fries, and Caesar salad. You can eat whatever suits your fancy.
I ate sushi with elfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Hope that helps. ?

zedex

Gator Bait
It's that man bun crap....facepalm:

Heck, Rapinoe even has a more masculine hair style that that crap!
Man burns.... absolutely ridiculous...
We have a judge here that's probably 80 years old and has a man bun.... it's hard to take him seriously..
He's the same judge who gave a guy probation for selling fentanyl that was responsible for 42 deaths. Google "jail deemed too dangerous for fentanyl trafficker"

stringmusic

To Be Determined
There is a sect known as Jainism that has practiced vegetarianism for over 2,000 years. They still die and there are no 200 year old Jainists. You can eat something that is bad for you, but so far there is nothing you can eat to prolong your life.
I don’t think anybody eats healthy and believes they’ll live to be 200 years old.

Also, there are many things that you can eat that prolong your life. It’s been proven many times over that healthy eating and exercise will keep a person in better overall health.

NOYDB

BANNED
in WWII the Germans were getting smoked in the Battle for Britain. The British had just deployed radar. And could find the planes at night. The British lead with the story that their pilots could see better in the dark because they ate carrots in their diets. Carrots supposedly had a newly discovered substance "Carotean" that when ingested enough improved their night vision.

BTW, as of a decade ago you could buy a pill bottle of carotean in the supplement store. It morphed into being the result of carots having vitamin A. Which still doesn't make your eyesight better. But it is still sold as such.

There is nothing you can eat that will prolong your life. Best you can do is NOT eat things that will shorten it.

But hey, GNC and Herbalife make billions selling hope in the magic pill.