Underside of a suburbian 4x4

Thread starter #24

sinclair1

Hope you don't back out and forget the dog is ATTACH to your truck!!!!
(Nice color leash.... do you have a JOGGING SUIT to match?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Saw that did ya :rofl: gotta keep em tied up with all the dog walkers going by the house.

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee
Sin1,,,, that mower looks like a good fit for OCD,,,, Honda,,,, top notch,,,,

Thread starter #27

sinclair1

I'm disappointed. I expected to see a Toro 22" reel mower.
:bounce: I might get a reel one day. It's funny the Honda has the double blade and I cut every 2-3 days, so nothing ever hits the high blade:D

Neighbor has a tru cut, but I don't really like the 1/4 inch lawn. I like some fluff. I have a system where it gets higher as it heats up, until it's 2.5 inches by August. I actually end up with 3 crowns and have the thickest lawn in the subdivision. You probably know what I mean by 3 crowns, but quack, not so much:rofl:

Last edited:

T-N-T

:bounce: I might get a reel one day. It's funny the Honda has the double blade and I cut every 2-3 days, so nothing ever hits the high blade:D

Neighbor has a tru cut, but I don't really like the 1/4 inch lawn. I like some fluff. I have a system where it gets higher as it heats up, until it's 2.5 inches by August. I actually end up with 3 crowns and have the thickest lawn in the subdivision. You probably know what I mean by 3 crowns, but quack, not so much:rofl:
The hotter it gets the closer I cut. Get a good burn and it will grow slower. Thus resulting in less needing mowing

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman

You have high lift mulching blades on that critter.

I usually do the same in regards to height and heat.

This year I scalped it early and got a month off from mowing. :smash: Now I have Italian Perennial Rye on it and my neighbors hate me. :rofl:

Big Foot

5 yrs old and 70k on the clock. I shocked me as I do hit dirt roads almost every weekend? Sucker looks like new :huh:

I do my own work, so don't be thinking I am a regular suburbs dude:rofl:

I actually have a garage lift on order ::ke:
must be some of them high class dirt roads....JS ::ke:

Our SWG dirt roads back home would have that underside looking like Aunt Ester on one trip out and back...

Big Foot

have a reel mower, incredible what it will do to your lawn when used properly....mine has been bullet proof with the Honda engine...get a used one, found one from a guy moving 10 years ago

Thread starter #32

sinclair1

have a reel mower, incredible what it will do to your lawn when used properly....mine has been bullet proof with the Honda engine...get a used one, found one from a guy moving 10 years ago
One is probably coming. I almost pulled the trigger last year.