Unicoi 2019

M Sharpe

This is the vendor list for the 2019 show at Unicoi. Quite a line up!! Come on over to spend some time with this bunch, buy some calls and just talk shop!! This is the best of the best!!! Look forward to seeing you there!!
January 11th & 12th at Unicoi State Park & Lodge!!

Al and Josh Shoemaker, Anthony Ellis, Billy Buice, Billy Macallister, Bob Harwell, Brandon Washington, Brian Lawter, Chad Scruggs, Dan Harris, Daryal Gosey and Darrell Gibson, Darrin Dawkins, Dean "Red Beard" Mundhenke, Dickie Champion, Doug Morgan, Duncan Dobie (Author/ Lobby) Ed Jenkins, Ed Muller(Pouch maker/Lobby), Fred Cox, Gene Gardner, Glenda Green (Pouch and bag maker/Lobby), Harold and Derick Fowler,Herb McClure (Author/ Lobby) Hoyt Brown, Irving Whitt, Jamey Rex, Jeffrey Erb, Jeff Lacey and Clay Townsend, Jeff McKamey, Jeremy Stafford, Jimmy Schaffer, Jody Harrison and Jackie Lea, John Dangerfield, Kelly Puckett, Kevin Cantrell, Kevin Dorsey, Kevin Farr, Kevin Kerkpatrick and Doug Herman, Kyle Osborne, Eric Osborne and Robert Glover, Lamar Williams, Larry Proffitt (Author/ Lobby) Lee Chadwick, Lon Trice, Mark McPhail, Mark Prudhomme, Mark Sharpe, Marlin Watkins, Matt Fulkerson, Matt McLain, Matt Van Cise, Mike Lapp and Lee Bowles, Olin Humphries, Paul Durham, Richard Hudson, Ron Watters, Russell Beard, Scott Vieting, Steve Brown, Steve Mann, Tim Bullock, Todd Black, Tony Quarino, Wayne Hendrix (knife maker), Wendell Lancaster, and Will Dutton (knife maker)

Gaswamp

looking forward to it. Since I got two days this year, I hope to get around to everyone.

antnye

You coming this year David?

ol bob

Time to start making plans will be here be for you know it.

Duff

Great line up!!

ol bob

Two weeks from today you can be looking at some of the best turkey calls made.

Gaswamp

lookin forward to it

redowl

This is the vendor list for the 2019 show at Unicoi. Quite a line up!! Come on over to spend some time with this bunch, buy some calls and just talk shop!! This is the best of the best!!! Look forward to seeing you there!!
January 11th & 12th at Unicoi State Park & Lodge!!

Al and Josh Shoemaker, Anthony Ellis, Billy Buice, Billy Macallister, Bob Harwell, Brandon Washington, Brian Lawter, Chad Scruggs, Dan Harris, Daryal Gosey and Darrell Gibson, Darrin Dawkins, Dean "Red Beard" Mundhenke, Dickie Champion, Doug Morgan, Duncan Dobie (Author/ Lobby) Ed Jenkins, Ed Muller(Pouch maker/Lobby), Fred Cox, Gene Gardner, Glenda Green (Pouch and bag maker/Lobby), Harold and Derick Fowler,Herb McClure (Author/ Lobby) Hoyt Brown, Irving Whitt, Jamey Rex, Jeffrey Erb, Jeff Lacey and Clay Townsend, Jeff McKamey, Jeremy Stafford, Jimmy Schaffer, Jody Harrison and Jackie Lea, John Dangerfield, Kelly Puckett, Kevin Cantrell, Kevin Dorsey, Kevin Farr, Kevin Kerkpatrick and Doug Herman, Kyle Osborne, Eric Osborne and Robert Glover, Lamar Williams, Larry Proffitt (Author/ Lobby) Lee Chadwick, Lon Trice, Mark McPhail, Mark Prudhomme, Mark Sharpe, Marlin Watkins, Matt Fulkerson, Matt McLain, Matt Van Cise, Mike Lapp and Lee Bowles, Olin Humphries, Paul Durham, Richard Hudson, Ron Watters, Russell Beard, Scott Vieting, Steve Brown, Steve Mann, Tim Bullock, Todd Black, Tony Quarino, Wayne Hendrix (knife maker), Wendell Lancaster, and Will Dutton (knife maker)
This show is the best been going since it started

Buckman18

I intend to be there, I live about 15 minutes away. For those not familiar with the area and who like to fish, you should bring a fly rod and try the DH trout fishing on the State Park.

Gaswamp

1237575_10202773255126049_1693392124_n.jpg

pic is a few years old but if you see me walkin around say hello

fredw

Retired Moderator
I intend to be there, I live about 15 minutes away. For those not familiar with the area and who like to fish, you should bring a fly rod and try the DH trout fishing on the State Park.
Carolyn and I discussed this just yesterday. Combining friends, turkey calls, turkey hunting talk and a little fly fishing could make for a fun day.

M Sharpe

Looking forward to seeing a lot of folks I don't get to see but once a year! Gaswamp, look me up. I'll be in the same spot as before...or I'll see ya around the fire!

M Sharpe

We didn't have enough response this year about sending out flyers. We've done some advertising this year and the word is getting out about the show anyway. Hope to see y'all there January 11th & 12th. 9-5. Let me know if you are wanting to eat the buffet supper with us Friday night. The round table discussion on pot calls follows the supper!!
Mark