Unofficial Friday foodz.....whatcha cooking ??????

Dub

Whats on everyone's menu this evening ?

Post 'em up or tell us about it.

Did some savory vegetables tonight.......with a side of chuck roast that was cooked in a blend of Paymaster's steak magic and some hot rib rub that I've been loving lately.

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Nothing yet ... but your plate just made me hungry !

Dub

Nothing yet ... but your plate just made me hungry !

Gotta eat at some point. Might as well make something you like is what I was thinking this morning when I broke out the crock pot.

We went out to the Chinese joint. Your plate looks better.

Thanks.

Mexican or Chinese are our usual "going out" spots. Excellent TexMex or mighty good Hot & Sour Soup is within a two mile range from the driveway. :)

naildrvr

Looks good in here fellas. I done whooped up some tater bombs with a few of the bigger taters. Cored em out and stuck a piece of hot and spicy Conecuh sausage in there and wrapped in bacon and hit it a little SBR'S cut with ACV.IMG_20180615_221516453-600x800.jpgIMG_20180615_222200751-600x800.jpgIMG_20180615_222240432-600x800.jpgIMG_20180615_232018547-600x800.jpgJesse James hit the bottle and passed slam out!!

Last edited:

Dub

Fried wild turkey breast tossed in Frank's Redhot, local honey, and fresh chopped garlic.

You gotta be kiddin' me with that flavor !!!

Franks, honey and garlic !!!!

That's a winning combination there. I know those strips were delicious.

You did that turkey proud.

Looks good in here fellas. I done whooped up some tater bombs with a few of the bigger taters. Cored em out and stuck a piece of hot and spicy Conecuh sausage in there and wrapped in bacon and hit it a little SBR'S cut with ACV.View attachment 933020View attachment 933021View attachment 933022View attachment 933024Jesse James hit the bottle and passed slam out!!

Very cool way to make some next level taters there. I'll bet those were really good. My family really likes that sausage.....and potatoes scream for bacon.....great recipe to roll with there.

I like that tangy sauce you made, too. SBR is so good outa the bottle and it can be taken in different directions with acv or juices, colas, mustards and the like.

Little guy had the right idea. Cute little fella.

This old guy here did the same thing and hit the bed early last night, too.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Great looking eats, y'all! That turkey looks money! The roast looks perfect, and those taters are out of the park! I love me some Conecuh, and I like to use SBR's as a base to doctor up, too.

Nuttin fancy here, just made up a Philly cheesesteak with some fries and Vidalia rings.

philly.JPG

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Whats on everyone's menu this evening ?

Post 'em up or tell us about it.

Did some savory vegetables tonight.......with a side of chuck roast that was cooked in a blend of Paymaster's steak magic and some hot rib rub that I've been loving lately.

Man!!!!! That looks great!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dub

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks good in here fellas. I done whooped up some tater bombs with a few of the bigger taters. Cored em out and stuck a piece of hot and spicy Conecuh sausage in there and wrapped in bacon and hit it a little SBR'S cut with ACV.Jesse James hit the bottle and passed slam out!!

Gotta try that!!!!! Sure looks good! Love the pic of Jesse James!!!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great looking eats, y'all! That turkey looks money! The roast looks perfect, and those taters are out of the park! I love me some Conecuh, and I like to use SBR's as a base to doctor up, too.

Nuttin fancy here, just made up a Philly cheesesteak with some fries and Vidalia rings.

Mighty Fine !!!!!!!! :clap:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Went out for catfish.
M n Js.jpg

Reactions: Dub