Unofficial Sunday eats.....what's on your radar ???

Dub

Man y'all are throwing down in here. I haven't ate since the plate I posted earlier. Been working on getting my tool trailer cleaned out. It was piling up. The wife said it's gonna be take out wings and pizza.

I hear ya.

Same here....nothing since leftover chimichanga breakfuss.

Unless you count the brat mustard tasting. That stuff was righteous.

Pizza & wings sound great.

My son and I watched an Emeril show yesterday where he went to Italy and tried some pizza that looked outa this world. Has me wanting to roll out some dough and grill it.

Ironically....I have wangs thawing out in the fridge now.

GA1dad

Holy Cow!!! What a bunch of great looking plates!!! You folks have it going on today!!! I really like the beans and cornbread!!!

Tonight's dinner was inspired by Malcom Reed's latest video,,, BBQ Smash-burgers on the Blackstone!!20180624_163541.jpg20180624_165055.jpg20180624_171030.jpg

naildrvr

I keep saying that I'm going to grill a pizza, but have yet to try it. The ones I've seen from you (Dub) and others have looked excellent.

Dub

Holy Cow!!! What a bunch of great looking plates!!! You folks have it going on today!!! I really like the beans and cornbread!!!

Tonight's dinner was inspired by Malcom Reed's latest video,,, BBQ Smash-burgers on the Blackstone!!

I really like Malcom's rubs, but yer smash burgers beat anything I've seen him cook !!!!!!!!

Those thangs look righteous.

I keep saying that I'm going to grill a pizza, but have yet to try it. The ones I've seen from you (Dub) and others have looked excellent.

If you have a Publix near you then all is well on the dough-crust.....they have great fresh dough in their deli.

I've never bothered to make my own.

Dinner from the garden pretty much. Squash casserole, tomatoes, zipper cream peas, baked potatoe, cucumbers and shallots and baked corn.View attachment 933884

Homegrown goodness is the best !!!!!!

Well done. (y)

BHDU to the Rescue. Taco Salad!View attachment 933885

Man, that looks great.

GA1dad

We likes us some reuben's around our house,,, and I'm pretty sure the family would tear those up!!!

Reactions: Dub

naildrvr

That's right up there with the Jones' Dub! Well done sir.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I have nothing ... Grand daughters came by and my wife totally forgot to remind my daughter to remind me to take plate pics.... Buncha looooozers!:geek::censored:;)

Oldstick

Dinner from the garden pretty much. Squash casserole, tomatoes, zipper cream peas, baked potatoe, cucumbers and shallots and baked corn.

Good gracious, that's what I'm tawkin bout this time of year!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good grief at all the good food!

Mole poblano enchiladas were a lot of work but were very tasty

4A54E790-55F7-4651-8CAF-1CBC4061CAF7.jpeg

Dub

That's right up there with the Jones' Dub! Well done sir.

Thanks, man.

That thing took forever....but the brats helped keep T-Rex & my bride from beating me with my grill tongs.

I've gotta grab some more of those things. Johnsonville has got it going on.

I have nothing ... Grand daughters came by and my wife totally forgot to remind my daughter to remind me to take plate pics.... Buncha looooozers!:geek::censored:;)

I know what you mean....it gets fast & furious when the plates hit the table. I saw what you had going into those things....knew they'd be great.

Good gracious, that's what I'm tawkin bout this time of year!

Super vegetables on that plate.

Good grief at all the good food!

Mole poblano enchiladas were a lot of work but were very tasty

View attachment 933980

Man, oh man....those look great.

I just had Mexican and now I want it all over again after seeing those.