usa made huntin boots?

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
do y'all know a handfull of companies making huntin boots, prefferably snake boots, in the usa??

thanks for all resposes!!!

thats gonna be my christmas present is some nice huntin boots!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm shopping on line kinda first to get some ideas and most places i'm lookin are not stating where the boots are made.

i have a ridiculosly wide, short, high arched foot and its mandetory i try boots on bfore i buy.
my arch is so high that i can not even get my foot to the bottom of a pair of pull on boots. i have to have lace ups.

thanks for any sugestions!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

rjcruiser

Danner Pronghorns. I do believe most of their boots are made in USA...but I think there are a few that are made over seas.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
They`re not snake boots, but the 16 inch tall LL Bean rubber bottom leather top boot is a good one. I got a pair this past spring, and I really like em.

Salter

russell moccasan co. makes some great boots and the are custom made to fit your feet. They are expensive but they are good. I have had a pair going on 22 years and still going strong.

Gaswamp

Russell top notch shoes/boots

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
X2 on the LL Bean boots. Very comfortable, and will keep your feet dry.

bilgerat

Senior
Georgia boots, cant be beat
dealers in commerce:
COMMERCE HARDWARE
129 CLYDE SHORT RD
COMMERCE, GA 30529 (706) 335-3133

JAY'S DEPARTMENT STORE
1710 S. Broad
COMMERCE, GA 30529 (706) 335-0040

Gaswamp

Most georgia boots not made in the USA, some Red wing work boots made in the USA, but I believe the whole Irish Setter line is done overseas.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
thanks for all the post y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do buy the same red wing work boots over and over because so far i've liked them the best for work. but they do say made in china right on them.

justin boots are made in texas?????????? or not????????

Gaswamp

again some justin made here, some made elsewhere.