Used Camper Prices

3ringer

Thread starter #1
We are looking for a larger and newer camper. Some of the prices folks are asking for their used campers, I could buy a new one. I think some folks paid too much and are upside down on their loan so they have a wishful asking price.

T-N-T

You are right

They sell a bunch if extended warranties too with new ones that can get you in a situation where you are paying thousands that don't go towards the price if the camper and then get you really stuck in a camper after a year or three.

We recently purchased a new camper and that was my experience also, that all of the used campers were basically withing a thousand dollars or so of the new one.

Unless they had been really really used!

PappyHoel

I sold my brand new camper after 5 years and got 50% of what I paid new. It was 18k new and I sold it for $9500. Nothing was wrong with it. That used to be the depreciation, but it seems that times have changed. I never had a loan on it so I guess that's why I let it go?

Milkman

Retired Moderator
Last edited:

3ringer

Thread starter #7
Yes we are. It's up for sale now. It worked great but we need more space. I wish we could keep it and purchase a big camper.

T-N-T

How much ringer? And how would one find info on it? ;)

3ringer

Thread starter #9
$8,900. It's listed on Atlanta CL and FB Georgia RV's for sale. If you are interested, shoot me a pm.