Used Hoyt Carbon Bows

Buckhead

Looking at getting another bow and have an opportunity to buy a used G3 Carbon Element. Approx 10 yrs old. Always wanted to try a carbon bow after shooting a friend’s several years ago. Liked the draw cycle, wall, lack of vibration and of course, the weight.

Hoyt has been in the carbon bow business for close to 20 yrs, so seeking input on other models that maybe I should consider. Nothing new, don’t have the wallet. Heard good things about the Carbon Spyder series. The CE I am looking at is $500 accessorized. Can get the bare bow for less. Seems to be a decent deal. I am not a speed freak, looking at 29” DL, 50-60#, RH.

Advice and suggestions appreciated.

SuperCreech

I have owned most hoyt carbon bows including the element and there all nice but lately they have gotten heavier than some aluminum bows .I picked up a carbon stealth Mach 1 and it is far superior to any of my previously owned bo
Hoyt carbon bows .actually very very light and very fast and no hand shock compared to my RX1 .the PSE carbon Mach is what a high dollar carbon bow is supposed to be .my hoyt RX 1 was heavy like and aluminum Bow and as expensive as a light carbon bow .really makes no since to me .out of all my hoyt carbon bows the carbon element is my favorite by far .

davidhelmly

I just replaced my carbon element this year, loved the CE as it was the deadest bow I’ve ever shot, almost zero hand shock and sound when it was shot. If you get it I don’t think you will regret it!