Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
But fist this
Flop

ddgarcia

An what's that PP?

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Got down and was lookin up an around and noticed that they have a big ol nest full of chicks in a tall pine tree.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Seen one of the parents up there about feedin time today.....It was YUUUGE!
I've only come across 1 redtail hawk nest an it was in a new subdivision I was framing in. We had some foxes in the hood last year. They got most of a dozen young cheekins I was raising

Pig Predator

I've only come across 1 redtail hawk nest an it was in a new subdivision I was framing in. We had some foxes in the hood last year. They got most of a dozen young cheekins I was raising
I got traps set everywhere. I even have one set over what looks like a den. If it was in there or had younguns in there Ida caught it by now.

Pig Predator

I tried takin a pic through my bonocs but it didnt turn out too well. You still have to zoom the pic to see the hawk feeding.

ddgarcia

Dang! Not mucho ta be dun bout that PP

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We're getting a good frog strangler kinda rain at the house. Good lord. Just had lightning strike CLOSE. Jenn ran in the house

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We're......ummm. IM outside on our covered porch. Lighting is poppin

Pig Predator

First one was at my in-laws house about 100 yds from the chicken coupe. This one is about 100 yds from our chicken coupe. Evidently red tails like chickens.....Its a bird et bird world out there

Status
Not open for further replies.