“Hey Flo! What’s the soup de jour ? “

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I would settle for a pocket knife.
What kind of pocket knife y’all like.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just watched Colquitt County win it's 4th playoff game. They all came against Atlanta teams. Got one more giant from Gwinnett County in the Mercedes Benz dome.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I will not comment on the outcome of tomorrows game.. I am wearin a navy blue shirt though

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I jus had to edit that shirt.. It was a double t without the R-a and made it round the sensor

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Dang

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
You coming down for the game at the dome Bo$$ ?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I believe I will never give police permission to search ever. I have in the past, not anymore though.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
If they say if you got nothing to hide you shouldn't mind. I'll say I respect my privacy and I'm not giving you a chance to frame me.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I like cops, but I don't like cops. If that makes since.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
When I had my truck window busted out in my driveway, the first thing the cop did was ran my driver's license to check me for warrants. That told me they don't care to help me, just to make money by looking for anything to arrest folks. There was no reason to run my license. I called him for my vehicle getting broke into.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
If they say if you got nothing to hide you shouldn't mind. I'll say I respect my privacy and I'm not giving you a chance to frame me.

Good point

Status
Not open for further replies.