Useles William did #855 shots of ACV

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
it cost about that much to put Michelins back on my F150. ~$1100 bucks

That is for a set of 4 though. I pay about 170 a tire. Time they get done with tax and old tire charge, you are at 800 a set.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Bo$$... did you check yo schedule fer da Ryman?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
donuts are high dolla tires...

Cost Billy 1 to 3 years and a fine up ta $1000

He did get caught stealing some. Basham and his legal assistant got him a light sentence. She post in here every once and a while.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bo$$... did you check yo schedule fer da Ryman?

Pappy I am dealing with 6 inlaw siblings and that have a hard time agreeing on a place to eat lunch. I am at their mercy right now. I think they got it down to coming here Thanksgiving day, or going to Virginia, or east Tennessee. Will let you know when they decide.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Pappy I am dealing with 6 inlaw siblings and that have a hard time agreeing on a place to eat lunch. I am at their mercy right now. I think they got it down to coming here Thanksgiving day, or going to Virginia, or east Tennessee. Will let you know when they decide.

thats cool Bo$$.. sure would like to spend some time with you and Ms Bo$$

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Yup

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Are we could eat a Fontanel, there are a heap of places to eat in Nashville.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Dang

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Wonder ifn mt gonna drive the new truck to the church house in the am??

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Ain't seent him there in awhile.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Course I ain't been looking either. Lol

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We spent the afternoon at the Thrasherman's show in Adams Tn. They had a lot of old time steam equipment, blacksmith and forging demonstration, an either a tractor pull or a mule pull going on all afternoon. We bought some stoned milled yellow meal. Plus some bluegrass mrusic and a lot of exhibits.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Ain't seent him there in awhile.
We been doing the 11:30 service this summer. Gonna try and get back to the early service soon but my wife don't like it.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
We will probably be in the wife's SUV tomorrow, we have 7 ten year old girls sleeping over going with us. Amh

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Bo$$, the Ga Mtn Fair is this week in Hiawassee. Lots of good things to see there.

Status
Not open for further replies.