Useless Billy bought on old Dodge truck with an #883 in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Dang Bo$$. Hope he gets it cleaned up quick.

Anybody heard from DF? We got it pretty rough over my way. I had to start clearing roads at 7 this morning. Oddly enough i never lost power but i did loose all my pecan crop. Most all of the cotton around here is destroyed. Could be worse i'm thankful for sure.!!

Anybody heard from DF? We got it pretty rough over my way. I had to start clearing roads at 7 this morning. Oddly enough i never lost power but i did loose all my pecan crop. Most all of the cotton around here is destroyed. Could be worse i'm thankful for sure.!!
the sqwerls 40 miles down the road said thanks for the winter stash of pecans

I was wondering about your pecans. That 2 years in a row isn't it?

I think my Saturday adventure to Kolomoki is prolly off. That would make 3 round trips down there in one week........and it's 195 miles one way. I gotta take Buzz back to Americus tonight. HE will likely be working all weekend at the golf course.
I wonder if it's still a go. Me and Jenn was taking about heading that way to check it out. I'd imagine the clean up will take awhile

I wonder if it's still a go. Me and Jenn was taking about heading that way to check it out. I'd imagine the clean up will take awhile
I just found it on Facebook, and they have the park closed until 10/25, and the event is showing cancelled. I really hope they re-schedule it. This is something Buzz and I really wanted to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.