Useless Billy got #853 chores to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Always had a jerry can and a 6 foot garden hose in that blazer, I'm ashamed and lucky about that. Lucky we didnt get pewed.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
We use ta go ta town, and drive from da Winn Dixie out 441 to da Dairy Queen. Circle tha Dairy Queen and back to turn around in da Winn Dixie parking lot...

Cops use ta run us outta town about 9 or 9:30

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
was installing a panasonic tape player in that blazer. The corner of the faceplate wouldn't go flush, dash panel wouldnt allow. So I hacksawed a new corner out of the dash panel. Next morning dad lol'd at me said instead of sawing the truck I shouldve lopped the corner off the faceplate, you know....5 seconds on the bench grinder
:unsure:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
juan of tha funniest things I eva heard...

Up at Patterson Pump in the 70's, a feller got a VW bug cause gas were expensive. He bragged and bragged to the other fellers about what kinda mileage he were gittin.... 60 or 70 miles to da gallon.. Whut he didn't know, was eva couple days, them old boys was putting a gallon or so of gas in that bug.

This went on for about 3 or 4 months... and He were sho braggin on his mileage.

Then they reversed and started taking a gallon out of the bug eva couple days. His mileage dropped to like 18 or 20 miles to da gallon. He had that thing back at the dealer 6 or 8 times cause it wouldn't get the mileage it were....

They eventually quit messing with him, but eva did tell him what were going on with his VW

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Pappy had a 8 track in his 65 Mustythang

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
didn't git a cassette until Pappy bought him a 76 International Scout

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I were trying to remember what brand it were.... Been too much water under da bridge I guess

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bo$$ dun gots da part timers

Pappy I done had it for a while and it is aggravating. I find my self in the kitchen, wondering what I went in there for. I get in a conversation, and go to make a point and cant remember what point I was gonna make. I will prolly come in here one night and introduce myself to everyone.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I like wild Blackberries better than I do those tame ones, people grow around here.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Pappy I done had it for a while and it is aggravating. I find my self in the kitchen, wondering what I went in there for. I get in a conversation, and go to make a point and cant remember what point I was gonna make. I will prolly come in here one night and introduce myself to everyone.

Pappy is gettin better now, but when Pappy were on tha chemo, he couldn't remember nuttin

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
sum days, Pappy would have to axe Meeno the youngest grandbabies name

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I do that all the time.....only part that i really get bothered about is lookin for somethin and forget what im lookin for.Thats a tough one to get over

oops1

Buzzard Expert
Hung out with Billy on the beach today.. That rascal is so loud and annoying.. Just an observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts