Useless Billy got #882 sippy cups in da mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The wife and I have been going to different state parks this year, we have had a good time, there are so many places to see , I’m sure we will never see them all

Johnny that is something I enjoy doing. We dont camp anymore, but I just enjoy the parks of Georgia. Unicoi is the next one on my list.

Johnny 71

Junebug
I’d like to hit unicoi, during the turkey call event, up in the turkey forum

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Johnny that is something I enjoy doing. We dont camp anymore, but I just enjoy the parks of Georgia. Unicoi is the next one on my list.

Let me know when and if you hit Unicoi. My mtn cabin is just 3-4 miles from there. Love to set eyes on another billy, especially the Bo$$ billy.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Take some Pics Nic.

I`ll try, if I have time. There`s generally a fair size crowd at this event.I wish my son could still participate. He was in charge of the tomahawk throwing for a good many years.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am ready to hit Gulf shores and some fishing, raw oysters, soft shell crab, and a week of the water.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just something about the Gulf Coast.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Mernin kiddos

Iwannashoot

Pesident of the Fla Chaper Useless Billy club.
Red tide been reel bad down this way Bo$$. Look on the web for FWC redtide report. It's updated twice a week, and last I saw there is now some up in the panhandle and of the Atlantic coast somewhere.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Red tide been reel bad down this way Bo$$. Look on the web for FWC redtide report. It's updated twice a week, and last I saw there is now some up in the panhandle and of the Atlantic coast somewhere.

Dang, I hate to hear that Iwan.

Iwannashoot

Pesident of the Fla Chaper Useless Billy club.
Course it's been a wee bit warm for hunting. Saw a couple monster water moccasins last weekend while bow hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.