Useless Billy got #882 sippy cups in da mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The first known use of a crude roof shingle has been dated back to 10,000 BC in China. The inventor was Leek No Mo.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
First fire proof shingle came on the scene about 5000 years later in the Roman empire. Nero was so happy he started playing his fiddle.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
upload_thumbnail

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Bo$$ we wuz in Maynardsville, TN this weekend. They were havin sum sort of festival, and had a ameatur fiddlers contest. We saw a 13 year old girl up there that could really git down with that fiddle. and she wuz the 3rd place winner...

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Asphalt shingles first started showing up on Houses in 1915 Uncle Dave. The first paid lawyer commercial appeared 5 years later. It said if you were having health problems related to Asbestos call 1-800-14

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have a fiddle that is a hundred years old...………….a guitar fender,,,,,,,,,,,,2 Hawaiian ukulailes . a mandolin a cornet, and a Hawaiian drum all of which I can only play the cornet...………….if a musical renaissant breaks out I am prepared...……….

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Weren't many phones back them. Think Alexander Graham Bell lodged the first complaint.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have a fiddle that is a hundred years old...………….a guitar fender,,,,,,,,,,,,2 Hawaiian ukulailes . a mandolin a cornet, and a Hawaiian drum all of which I can only play the cornet...………….if a musical renaissant breaks out I am prepared...……….

Some of them old Fenders worth some money Unk.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
A fender Stratocaster brought almost 3 million dollars over their on one of them oil rich countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.