Useless Billy Sous vided a catfish at #909 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Hunter went back to school last weekend and took his car this time. He called last night and has lost his key...smh

Pig Predator

The thing is...I told him that I was paranoid that he was goin to lock it in his car or somethin on the way down there....I had a bad feeling because I hadn't taken the spare with us....he made it 4 days.....lol

Pig Predator

I have a key that I'm GON send that will work if you put a code in with the brake pedal. If he really just locked the keys in the car and too embarrassed to admit it then that key will at least get him in the car.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
PP,

smh too

Pig Predator

I can't even take the programmed key I have to honda to have another made because the title and registration is in his name...darned kids.

Pig Predator

He may have to have honda send him a dummy key if I can't find the one I have. I sure ain't sendin him the programmed key I have....

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
still waiting on snow nothing so far this year

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
He may have to have honda send him a dummy key if I can't find the one I have. I sure ain't sendin him the programmed key I have....

If you have two programmed you can program the third key blank yourself.

Truck came with one. Went to the dealer for a spare and bought a third blank on eBay and had it cut then programmed it myself in case I lost one.

Pig Predator

If you have two programmed you can program the third key blank yourself.

Truck came with one. Went to the dealer for a spare and bought a third blank on eBay and had it cut then programmed it myself in case I lost one.
I have one programmed key and one dummy key that will unlock the doors and start the car with a brake pedal code. Its a pita but works in a pinch and aint $65.

Pig Predator

He is not getting the other programmed key unless it is to take it to honda for another programmed key...

ClemsonRangers

some locksmiths proclaim they can make any key coded or not, around hera

Status
Not open for further replies.