ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
SC hustle'n da homeless

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Way ta be Billy

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
30 hours and 600 miles later I am back in my recliner. Set up to after 2 Oclock visiting with some of our friends from Moultrie, drinking Irish coffee at the Latitude Lounge. That was after having a great Visit with Eliiii, Slayer, John Cooper, JB, Mark, Martin and Brownceluse. Some where in there, we were getting lost between the Varsity and the Hotel, and all them friendly people, blowing their horns and waving at us, watching a Ballgame that made me very Angry, standing beside North Avenue freezing half tp death, trying to Uber back to the Hotel. Three different Uber drivers gave up on us, and canceled us out, because they couldn't fine us. I kept telling them that we were on the hard road that ran by that football field, with a big Hawk out in front it.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
HEy

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Weren't necessarily a Hawk, but it is some kind a huge bird of prey.

mark-7mag

Lotsa memories bo$$

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey Coyote, are you at the Mercedes Benz Stadium. That place got a top on it.

mark-7mag

Walking to the dome yesterday I forgot I had a pocket knife in my britches. I knew I would have to go through the metal detectors so I looked around and when no one was looking I buried it in some mulch in one of those big pots on the street.I almost forgot about it after the game. Luckily it was still there

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was hunting a batroom, and ended up in some kind of rooms that had a bunch of computer screens in it. I pushed just one of the Buttons and when I got back to my seat part of the top of that building was gone.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was hunting a batroom, and ended up in some kind of rooms that had a bunch of computer screens in it. I pushed just one of the Buttons and when I got back to my seat part of the top of that building was gone.

Mark, I forgot the billfold knife I carry, and never thought about until this morning, that it did not set off an alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.