Using Violence to Escape

Artfuldodger

I was thinking of Adam and God's will vs God's plan. God placed Adam in a paradise. Like a child in a room full of toys. Then he says; "don't play with this toy over here."
100% sure it was his plan. I'm about 80% sure it was his will knowing how humans react to a "wet paint" sign.

The Word was already with God. His mission, it you will, was already part of the plan. Perhaps it was already part of God's will as well.

God may have wanted man to fail to show the need of his grace. The need of man's faith. Really when you think about it, even if Adam didn't fail, the next man would, or the 20th man would. Why not just get it over with and accept God's plan of grace?

Israel

BANNED
The same grace that shows a man is not God, is the same grace that preserves an identity with which man may now relate to God.

There is an awful price to pay in idolatry.

I have no idea whether it is the wise or the foolish...who take a lesson from this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

apoint

I was thinking of Adam and God's will vs God's plan. God placed Adam in a paradise. Like a child in a room full of toys. Then he says; "don't play with this toy over here."
100% sure it was his plan. I'm about 80% sure it was his will knowing how humans react to a "wet paint" sign.

The Word was already with God. His mission, it you will, was already part of the plan. Perhaps it was already part of God's will as well.

God may have wanted man to fail to show the need of his grace. The need of man's faith. Really when you think about it, even if Adam didn't fail, the next man would, or the 20th man would. Why not just get it over with and accept God's plan of grace?

God knows the beginning and the end. So there is free will and predestined. We are not perfect because of free will so we will fail God. Nice to keep it simple as God intended. Man complicates everything.