Usless Billy bought a Greyhound to run rabbits with #961

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Said he was tared of them rabbits outrunning his beagles. He got it pretty cheap from what I heard.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
IKR?

Duff

Sez they sa fast they can catch a racin cheekin

Duff

Why he want to chase a rabbit with a bus?

Duff

Bo$$ done Blanton’d up and gots to da house

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Duff the top stays on the Blantons most of the time. I got one bottle and the seal never been broken. I aim to take it to SOWEGA and get bout half way soused with Nic.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sipp or two of the Calumet Farms tonight.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Hey

mark-7mag

I hated to see the last one end

mark-7mag

Apparently everyone else did too

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Was nothing short of a mess at the WW tonight. Owney's oldest son, Martell, showed up with Eunice Cartwrong. McDurdlesons got no use for the Cartwrongs since Billy lost his arm. We were all holding our breath, and then Eunice bought Owney a drink of goot Bourbon.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I said, whew we dodged a bullet there. But then who you think showed up? Eunice's Daddy, the eldest of them Cartwrongs, walks through the door and it was on.

Duff

Duff the top stays on the Blantons most of the time. I got one bottle and the seal never been broken. I aim to take it to SOWEGA and get bout half way soused with Nic.

Well, that’ll bring you close to Cleveland when you come thru, so you better stop here

Duff

I said, whew we dodged a bullet there. But then who you think showed up? Eunice's Daddy, the eldest of them Cartwrongs, walks through the door and it was on.
What’s his name Bo$$?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
It was a terrible fight. Owney hit him with the Jukebox, while a Johnny Paycheck record was still playing. It kept saying, Take this, Take this, take this, and then it stopped when Owney hit the Cartwrong with it. Owney is a big old boy and stronger than a Skunk, that got kilt on the highway 4 days ago.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
What’s his name Bo$$?

I cant keep them Cartwrong brother's name straight. I would have to go back and read the "Accident" to tell you for sure. It is all in that 11 chapter story, but to hard for me to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.