Value of Excalibur Equinox Crossbow

SouthrnPride

I’m going to make the jump from crossbow to compound this year. I have an Excalibur Equinox with accessories that I’m going to sell, but I don’t know what it is worth (there’s not much on the used market to go off of). What’s a fair price for everything in used but good condition?

- Excalibur Equinox with illuminated reticle scope
- Quiver
- New string
- Half a dozen Excalibur fire bolts with both cutter broad heads
- Half a dozen Easton bolts
- Excalibur stringer for changing strings
- String wax and rail lube
- Excalibur soft case
- Hurricane crossbow target

***This is not an ad to sell***

shdw633

There are two on Ebay, one is $525 and one is $850 (shipping was extra for both), and the $850 indicated it was hardly used; however since the bow was discontinued in 2014 I would be hard pressed to see anyone pay that much. The fact that one is sitting there for about $560 shipped and not being sold should point you in some direction. The price they have listed for that crossbow is only good until the 13th so I would watch and see if that one sells, if it doesn't then, again, that should give you some direction. Like anything it just depends on how quickly you want to sell it, but if you are not in a hurry I would watch those two listings and see if they sell or if they just sit there. If you want to move it quickly then I would think about what price would you consider to be an insult to you and go up from there until you feel like you could live with that price, then I would put it on the GON classifieds for about $50 higher than that (because people always want to negotiate) and see if it will sell at that price. There are only 3 crossbows on there right now.

deast1988

I’m in the same boat, I bought an equinox off eBay years ago new old stock paid $450 for it I see them sell for around $250-$300 on Archerytalk. Mine needs a new limb, the price to fix runs around $175, I’m giving mine to a buddy to let him fix an have a decent one to use. Check Archery Talk try selling it there. Under the crossbow section just know even in the factory box it’ll be steep to ship it.