varner results

bigbass07

Banned
only 6 boats showed :huh:still it was 6 of the best on that lake. jay yarter and wayne glaze won it with 13.82# and had big fish 7.89# 2nd was 11.49#'s . we only paid one place they took home $550.00 plus $50.00 bigfish. we will get some more together during the summer hopefully we can give more than a weeks notice and we want your imput on entry fees and days to have them such as weekdays, saturdays , or sundays.

Lawdog1

Big bass ..sorry I wasn't able to attend however I will be willing to put together some giveaways for you at the tournamnets from Boggy Creek Outdoors, just let me know what you need.

bigbass07

Banned
Big bass ..sorry I wasn't able to attend however I will be willing to put together some giveaways for you at the tournamnets from Boggy Creek Outdoors, just let me know what you need.

will do that would be great . we will get them to draw more boats next time. it was short notice plus holiday weekend, and 100.00 may be steep for some, but look at the purse you stand to win. always said gotta pay to play. we are also looking into some weekday t-ments and maybe a afternoon t-ment from 5-8:30 for a 35.00 entry winner take all.

mesocollins

personally, i like the $100 entry fee. maybe a 1 in 4 payout to a max of 5 places would be better since the entry is higher than normal. also, you can expect me to up show rain or shine if i say i'm going to come out and donate. not bashing or anything, but everyone should have at least given you a maybe instead of saying they would be there and then not show up.

mesocollins

or possibly a 1 in 4 payout for the first 20 boats and after 20 boats, start adding a payout spot for every 7 more that enter or something of the like just in case we really do have a big turnout.

Latest posts