Vendors list for Perry Turkey Rama

typarker69

Thread starter #1
Does anyone know where I can see a vendor list for the up comming Turkey Rama. There was a vendor there last year that I bought from and was very pleased :banana: but I have lost his card. I wanted to see if he was going to be back this year.

I looked on the site, but it will not give you a list, it will just give you a floor plan. :banginghe Thanks

As far as I know, applications have not been sent to vendors. I know cause I have not received mine. Do you remember who the vendor was, might be someone I know?

This show is the week before Natioanls so there may not be as many vendors as last year. I had a booth last year, but will only be going to call in the contest this year!

Kevin Farr

This show is the week before Natioanls so there may not be as many vendors as last year. I had a booth last year, but will only be going to call in the contest this year!
I still think it will be a good show and anyone who is thinking about going should still go and not be discouraged.

I talked w/ the show director about a week and a half ago about availability of booths and they only had a couple left. Looks like the show will have plenty of vendors.