Very Good TN Hunting Club

Thread starter #1
Located in Whitwell TN, little NW of Chattanooga TN. Very Private and Secluded with gates

We have 1009 Acres with 11 members, its hunts very big.

Property sets in the valley of two big Mountain Ridges, Very gentle slope, property has everything you could want.

Mature Hardwoods, Mature Pines, Thick Pines, Thickets, Ridges, Clear Cuts, Brush Country, Gas Lines, Creeks, Water everywhere, Great Road System, Great Camp Site with no power. Hotel within 15 minutes with outdoor store with archery range.

Hefty Size Does
Nice Buck Genetics, wide tall genes, 150-160" on camera. Turkey Population is great.

$1000 Membership

Pin in pin out System.

Bucks to be 3.5 yr old's 130'S to be shot

You are allowed to bring a guest but harvest counts towards members total!

I Hunt KY as well and use to hunt Rocky Branch Foxworthys Properties and I know good hunting tracts and this has some history behind it. Once you see it you will be hooked.

Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #4
Harvest

can you post some harvest pics?

1st year was last year, not hunted year before.

We were really strict on what we shot last year, 1 Buck was taken by teenager, His 1st.

2nd was a 1st bow kill by a new member and was his best all time. That's the total. Huge Does with healthy twins

Some really good Bucks made it through last year and can't wait to see them on CAM.

We let several 3.5 130's walk last year.

2-shot

I thought about it but don't like the idea of be required to shoulder mount what I shoot . I'm ok with passing small bucks but don't want to be required to shoulder mount if I do decide to pull the trigger

I thought about it but don't like the idea of be required to shoulder mount what I shoot . I'm ok with passing small bucks but don't want to be required to shoulder mount if I do decide to pull the trigger
I'm with you here. I don't mind passing small/young bucks. It would have to be a very big deer for me to shoulder mount.