Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is all!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Still haven’t won an SEC game.. :rofl: :rofl:

bullgator

Glad we could make your day Slayer.......?

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

We’re Back!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Slayer if you want to have some real fun, take a peak at Volnation. Some of them ready to run CJP out of town on a rail.

joepuppy

No excuses. We absolutely sucked. No excuses, no what ifs, we did everything to loose. It is an embarrassment to our program. Yeah, Slayer you can post all the memes you want, but the die hard fans like myself will try to grow from this. The process is going to take a while. The gators were by far the better team. I still support our coach, and our program. If you live by it, you better be ready to die by it. GO VOLS!!!!

joepuppy

Slayer if you want to have some real fun, take a peak at Volnation. Some of them ready to run CJP out of town on a rail.
Please don't take Vol Nation as a litmus test to the Vols fanbase.

BuckNasty83

Yeah and it's not him. Their idiots. These players are underdeveloped fundamentally and strength and conditioning.

Playcalling was garbage on offense, it was run, run, pass. Didn't even try and mix it up. Our o line needs help bad. Besides Trey Smith, we have no one.

As ugly as the score was, we did it to ourselves. Think it was 7 turnovers and field position. Every time we did something right, it still went wrong.

Only bright spots I seen was JG handled himself well. And the defense, regardless of staying on the field literally all game, never gave up. Pruitt played with guts, I liked seeing him go for it almost every 4th down and kicking the onside kick. While it didn't work out, i'm glad to see some guts.

It sucks because he is a good QB, we have 2 great WRs and and 3 rbs who are more than serviceable. But when your o line is nonexistent, it don't mean crap. Defensive front looks like they are making improvement, but UF o line is bad, just not UT bad. Man, did Butch screw us on the line. Was a big recruiting night. It'll either ruin us, or the guys see we need help and have immediate playing time.

No excuses, we dug a BIG HOLE early and couldn't climb out. We shot ourselves in the foot time after time and offensive play calling was way too predictable. O line sucks I get it, but at least change it up on 1st and 2nd downs

Last edited:

joepuppy

No excuses. We absolutely sucked. No excuses, no what ifs, we did everything to loose. It is an embarrassment to our program. Yeah, Slayer you can post all the memes you want, but the die hard fans like myself will try to grow from this.

joepuppy

Yeah and it's not him. Their idiots. These players are underdeveloped fundamentally and strength and conditioning.

Playcalling was garbage on offense, it was run, run, pass. Didn't even try and mix it up. Our o line needs help bad. Besides Trey Smith, we have no one.

As ugly as the score was, we did it to ourselves. Think it was 7 turnovers and field position. Every time we did something right, it still went wrong.

Only bright spots I seen was JG handled himself well. And the defense, regardless of staying on the field literally all game, never gave up. Pruitt played with guts, I liked seeing him go for it almost every 4th down and kicking the onside kick. While it didn't work out, i'm glad to see some guts.

It sucks because he is a good QB, we have 2 great WRs and and 3 rbs who are more than serviceable. But when your o line is nonexistent, it don't mean crap. Defensive front looks like they are making improvement, but UF o line is bad, just not UT bad. Man, did Butch screw us on the line. Was a big recruiting night. It'll either ruin us, or the guys see we need help and have immediate playing time.

No excuses, we dug a BIG HOLE early and couldn't climb out. We shot ourselves in the foot time after time and offensive play calling was way too predictable. O line sucks I get it, but at least change it up on 1st and 2nd downs
Great summary of tonight's game. It was terrible. But we killed any chance we had of winning pretty quickly.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Joe, I know you love your team, and things look bad right now. I am not a UT fan, but I do think, that you guys need a change at the top. The latest coaching search proves me out on this. When I say change, I mean that bringing Phil Fulmer and his cronies back is not a change. He has been butt hurt since the day UT fired him. I think as long as he hangs around the program, it will not get much better. Time has passed him by, and he should retire and go fishing.

BuckNasty83

Joe, I know you love your team, and things look bad right now. I am not a UT fan, but I do think, that you guys need a change at the top. The latest coaching search proves me out on this. When I say change, I mean that bringing Phil Fulmer and his cronies back is not a change. He has been butt hurt since the day UT fired him. I think as long as he hangs around the program, it will not get much better. Time has passed him by, and he should retire and go fishing.
Fulmer is the change at the top. Above him DiepetRio or how ever you spell it is retiring. Fans are worried the Haslams will screw this one up. Maybe that's the change we need. I like Fulmer at AD and think he deserves a shot. No one will be as driven as him to get this football team back on top. Sure, everyone will say he's too hands on. And that may be true to an extent, but I think Jeremy is big enough to say "hey, I got this. let me do my job"

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Wow seriously, UT sucks more than GT ??? Hard to believe . .

poohbear

What I’ve been saying I think Pruitt will need 4 year min. To get good recruiting to turn this thing around and I don’t believe fan base has that much patience. Don’t believe he will survive this long. Maybe if you can see some improvement along the way, but I guess we will see.

bullgator

These two teams came in evenly matched. Momentum and coaching was the difference. Had UT got the early breaks,...different game. Also, UT apparently didn’t realize we were soft in the secondary and exploit it.
I am glad to see week to week improvement, and combined with Kentucky’s win over Mississippi State, we may not be as bad as I thought.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Still trying to find out what the dealis with the Vol player who refused to go in and Pruitt sent him to the locker room. Does not bode well.

Matthew6

Banned thug
These two teams came in evenly matched. Momentum and coaching was the difference. Had UT got the early breaks,...different game. Also, UT apparently didn’t realize we were soft in the secondary and exploit it.
I am glad to see week to week improvement, and combined with Kentucky’s win over Mississippi State, we may not be as bad as I thought.
I really wish Bama and UGA would both hang 100 on these clowns