Voter fraud/suppression real?

Thread starter #1
Republicans see voter fraud as real. Democrats see voter suppression as real. Maybe they both are or aren't.
Strange that in 2018 either is possible to the extent of changing the outcome of an election.

Do we have any proof that Abrams has benefited or will from voter fraud? Is she a victim of voter suppression?
What about Kemp? Has he been hurt from voter fraud? Has he been helped by voter suppression?

Thread starter #2
I would think it's one of those things that can't be proved. We're pretty sure that it's going on but the proof isn't really there.

Thread starter #3
I would think or I perceive that illegal aliens voting may be the biggest example of voter fraud.
Again, I have no evidence, just hearsay.

Georgia has the 7th highest number of undocumented immigrants in the nation.
Did the previous Secretary of State do all that he could to prevent them from voting?

I know that I would if I was that person and was a Republican. Maybe easier said than done.

Last edited:

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
DEAD PEOPLE ALWAYS VOTE DEMOCRAT! THAT IS VOTER FRAUD, I DON’T KNOW ABOUT VOTER SUPPRESSION?

Rackmaster

WIKIPEDIA DEFINITION OF VOTER SUPPRESSION:
Voter suppression is a strategy to influence the outcome of an election by discouraging or preventing specific groups of people from voting
HOW DO YOU PROVE THAT?

Rackmaster

EVERY DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN I SEE TRY TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE TO VOTE AS THEY CAN HOW IS THAT SUPPRESSION?

Thread starter #7
EVERY DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN I SEE TRY TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE TO VOTE AS THEY CAN HOW IS THAT SUPPRESSION?
I can't say that I agree that it is real but some folks think it's when laws make it hard for people to vote. Reasons given are voter ID laws and proof of citizenship.

Your voter registration matching your driver's licience exactly is considered by some as voter suppression.

Intimidation would be another related thing. If thugs were near the poling place to prevent one not to vote.

Last edited:
Thread starter #8
I would think we'd all be for getting all the people to vote, regardless of if they are Democrats or Republicans. If they have the proper credentials; driver's licence, government ID, etc.
Church buses, ubers, ATV's, planes, trains, rickshaws.

Thread starter #9
WIKIPEDIA DEFINITION OF VOTER SUPPRESSION:
Voter suppression is a strategy to influence the outcome of an election by discouraging or preventing specific groups of people from voting
HOW DO YOU PROVE THAT?
How does one prove voter fraud? There must be some evidence of each or one of the other.

Rackmaster

Do they get away with it in Georgia even with a Republican Secretary of State? Has Kemp ever said that; on his watch, dead people have voted?
I DON’T KNOW ABOUT GEORGIA?
THAT IS WHAT I HAVE HEARD ABOUT OTHER ELECTIONS! WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE THE RESULTS OF GA & FLA!

Thread starter #14
I'm more concerned with Georgia, not Russians or dead people voting. I think Kemp has done a good job purging the system correctly to police the system correctly.

dwhee87

When a district or county has more votes cast than they have registered voters, there's a problem.

When mysterious boxes of votes are 'found' 2 days after an election, and they, statistically improbably (and usually not in keeping with the district's split of R vs D), favor the democrat - ALWAYS - there is a problem.

PopPop

Affirmative action has taught a generation or two that they can underperform, be under qualified and be guaranteed the same outcome of those who do and those who are.
This presents itself in elections when registrations don't match, polling places are not known, lines and waits are too long and outcomes are not as desired.

Is it drankin' suppression when they are required to show an ID to buy booze?

There is no such thing as voter suppression in this country. Vote fraud is rampant in this country and it's epicenter is Broward and Palm Beach counties. The Democrats are about to steal 2 elections down there. They are going to try and do that up here in Georgia too. Arizona has some stank on it too.

turkeykirk

To me when you can come up with enough so called “uncounted” votes after an election to change the outcome (in your candidate’s favor) that Imo is true voter suppression.