Walton Co Bow Buck Down - (Self Filmed)

Dryfly1010

I was fortunate enough to tag out on an awesome river buck Wednesday Morning (Nov 9th). This was my first year hunting this tract of land, so I had a lot of frustrating hunts trying to make sense of the place. The hot weather didn't help. Wednesday was cool enough to kind've break things loose on that place, and I got a glimpse of this buck. I rattled him into range and arrowed him. I later realized that I actually have a trail cam photo of him, but didn't put the pieces together until afterwards. I love to film my hunts, and was able to capture this one and will link it below. Check it out if you'd like! I noticed that his teeth were more worn than some of the other mature bucks I've taken in the past. They were examined by a few different biologists with the state, and he was estimated to be 6 1/2. Pretty cool to me. It was a blessed morning in the woods!

Attachments

• 0B15C2FB-EF9D-4ECC-8620-415895F7DEDF.jpeg
    0B15C2FB-EF9D-4ECC-8620-415895F7DEDF.jpeg
    528.3 KB · Views: 124
  • B6469ABE-2D87-49EC-9FD0-1CCA920D7D6C.jpeg
    B6469ABE-2D87-49EC-9FD0-1CCA920D7D6C.jpeg
    742.6 KB · Views: 124

fullstrut

Stud of a Buck. Congrats. I live in the Good Hope side of Walton . Congrats Sir!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Great job on the video. Awesome deer.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo!! Great job kid! Your daddy’s gotta be proud! I’d surely be! Congrats on a great buck!

uturn

I was fortunate enough to tag out on an awesome river buck Wednesday Morning (Nov 9th). This was my first year hunting this tract of land, so I had a lot of frustrating hunts trying to make sense of the place. The hot weather didn't help. Wednesday was cool enough to kind've break things loose on that place, and I got a glimpse of this buck. I rattled him into range and arrowed him. I later realized that I actually have a trail cam photo of him, but didn't put the pieces together until afterwards. I love to film my hunts, and was able to capture this one and will link it below. Check it out if you'd like! I noticed that his teeth were more worn than some of the other mature bucks I've taken in the past. They were examined by a few different biologists with the state, and he was estimated to be 6 1/2. Pretty cool to me. It was a blessed morning in the woods!

Heck yeah! New ground is always exciting great buck! Congratulations!

bany

nice!

DSGB

Nice work!