Walton Co. Hunter Safety Course!

Jeff Phillips

Jeff - Hntrchk's boy will be there.

He THINKS he wants to be in the woods with me when I have a gun in my hands??????? :shoot:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Tater! Sound's as if you either need to attend the course or an "Anger Management Seminar"!!!

(Of course, I don't blame you! :shoot: )

W4DSB

We'll be there!

Joe Moran

Jeff,

My son is signed up, but I still haven't seen or heard anything about the CD that he needs. Any help?

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Joe,

I'll bring you a CD this evening! If he signed up on the website, one should have been mailed to him?!?!

I'll call you later.

Anyone else signed up & not recieved the CD via mail?

9 spots left.

W4DSB

we didn't get one after signing up either until i called their office and got it sent out the next day!

Muledrive had to do the same thing to get his

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
OH BOY!

I wonder how many of the other folks that signed up don't have the CD yet?!?! :confused:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I just spoke with Ranger Sweat & he says the office sent has sent out CD's to everyone?

I reckon the Post Office has them stacked up next to the GON Magazines!!! :whip: :whip: :whip: :shoot:

Joe Moran

Jeff

Thank you for dropping off the CD the other night!

I'm sorry that I seemed so rushed, it was only because I was! It was nice to meet you face to face. Maybe we'll get a chance to talk Thursday.

We still haven't received a disc in the mail yet. Do you need us to bring the disc back when he's through with it?

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Joe,

Bring it with you Thursday. I think you can keep it if it will be put to good use but if it will just be a dust collector they like to recycle them.

We signed up an additional 4 students yesterday!