Wannamaker foodplot seed

Jim Boyd

Luther is a great guy and has excellent products.

He will go out of the way to help you.

Left me 150 lbs clover on back porch and I just slid an envelope in the door.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Never bought anything from them but have heard some great things about them.

Jim Boyd

You are on your own with this and please don’t go barging in saying Jim said so - but he has negotiated prices (down) with me a few times on fairly large orders.

I approached him for “advice” (which was true) and told him I wanted to plant xx acres and had $xx to work with and he made it happen.

Again, please handle your own negotiations but time spent visiting with him MAY help.

SRShunter

You are on your own with this and please don’t go barging in saying Jim said so - but he has negotiated prices (down) with me a few times on fairly large orders.

I approached him for “advice” (which was true) and told him I wanted to plant xx acres and had $xx to work with and he made it happen.

Again, please handle your own negotiations but time spent visiting with him MAY help.
Understood and thanks

RootConservative

That's where I get all my seed. I have a consultant that lives in the area and he picks it up for me twice a year when he comes down to Florida for different projects he works on for me. They also sell Blue Lupine if you plant for turkeys. The turkeys in my area come to Blue Lupine faster than chuffa.