Warning about Trophy Radishes

fountain

but Tucker Farm Center is a dealer since that information came from the Dealer Locator page. This page is not complete as there are several dealers in GA not even listed. Kent is the only distributor in the South and if not for him they wouldn't be down here this year.

If you want to be critical then I say hold on to the grey ethics "charge".

Now where do you want your free bag sent?

just put it in with my southern sweet spot and i will even let you come hunt it later on to see the results for yourself--how bout that?

Allen Waters

Our Plot manager has some on the way. We will test them out and report back our results. He got them through Coopers.

There are some distributors advertising to their dealers that they have trophy redishes. I personally bought some and can tell you that they are not THE TROPHY RADISHES being distributed by Kent kemmemyer.
BEWARE! The radishes Kent are pushing have been tested in the field for whitetail deer and the others HAVE NOT been tested.
Just a bit of Advise, trying to support Kent...

I have Kent's TROPHY RADISHES as well. Feel free to contact me about these. PM's Please with a phone number for me to get in contact with you.

Devildawg17

Real Trophy Radeshes

I looked yesterday and Coopers in Auburn GA has them in stock.

Last edited:

jkoch

Gone But Not Forgotten
I got the REAL THING from Don Willis.DBW Outdoors, in Rome Ga.

Radish

Daikon radish aren't anything new..

I can't believe anyone would pay extra for a seeds name the package that it came in.

I guess a sucker is born everyday.

General Lee

Sounds like to me,JHunt has a bigger stake in this than what is bein' disclosed folks...............

Jhunt

Banned
Whoever heard of radishes for deer before Mr. Kammermeyer's article came along? I just hate intellectual theft. I also hate getting something that ain't what I was told it was. And, apparantly the dealer I first asked about them feels the same way.

Whoever heard of radishes for deer before Mr. Kammermeyer's article came along? I just hate intellectual theft. I also hate getting something that ain't what I was told it was. And, apparantly the dealer I first asked about them feels the same way.

These folks;

http://www.michiganwalleye.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2894463 (post #63)

http://agmap.psu.edu/Businesses/4751 (the Groff seeds forage radishes are the same ones being sold under the trade name "Trophy Radish.")

http://www.michiganwalleye.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296262&page=2 (post # 24)

http://forums.qdma.com/showthread.php?t=14773 (from March, 2008, with link to seed source(Groff Seeds))

http://www.seedland.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=Seedland&Category_Code=WG-RADISH

Sounds like to me,JHunt has a bigger stake in this than what is bein' disclosed folks...............

Yep, apparently disparaging the competition is part of the business plan.

Frankly I'm surprised that Kent Kammermeyer is letting this go on in his name.

LHCLLLC

Kent has been instrumental in my and several land owners efforts to improve habitat for deer, turkeys and wildlife in general. To say in any way he is unethical is a joke. I think instead of any unethical concerns on Kent's part or GON's part we should be thankful to have someone who hasn't sold out that could. He is representing a good product, the only way I know that is because he says so and I believe him. Kent likes TR so much he became the rep. what is the big deal? Do you not think he could sell a supplemental feed and kill it locally in the Southeast. How about a mineral? What about Durana and Patriot. I don't know anyone more supportive than Kent regarding those two clovers and I don't think he had any financial gain with them.. How about selling a fruit tree with his name on it. Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----, I would buy it just to tell him I have it. He did a free presentation at my property 8 months ago to surrounding land owners and would not let us pay him a dime. Who else would do that? I wouldn't. Kent is a great resource for us and everyone interested in wildlife enhancement but better yet he is a great person!

General Lee

Kent has been instrumental in my and several land owners efforts to improve habitat for deer, turkeys and wildlife in general. To say in any way he is unethical is a joke. I think instead of any unethical concerns on Kent's part or GON's part we should be thankful to have someone who hasn't sold out that could. He is representing a good product, the only way I know that is because he says so and I believe him. Kent likes TR so much he became the rep. what is the big deal? Do you not think he could sell a supplemental feed and kill it locally in the Southeast. How about a mineral? What about Durana and Patriot. I don't know anyone more supportive than Kent regarding those two clovers and I don't think he had any financial gain with them.. How about selling a fruit tree with his name on it. Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----, I would buy it just to tell him I have it. He did a free presentation at my property 8 months ago to surrounding land owners and would not let us pay him a dime. Who else would do that? I wouldn't. Kent is a great resource for us and everyone interested in wildlife enhancement but better yet he is a great person!
I don't doubt that one bit.I've never met him,so I don't know.I do note the convenience of Mr Kammermeyer writing a story about radishes in GON a while back and then all of a sudden be in the radish business.As far as this thread goes,I just smell a rat and IMO,JHunt is closely affiliated with this radish business and this whole "I'm just warning my fellow hunters"is a veiled advertisement for Mr Kammermeyer's radish business...........

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

I don't doubt that one bit.I've never met him,so I don't know.I do note the convenience of Mr Kammermeyer writing a story about radishes in GON a while back and then all of a sudden be in the radish business.As far as this thread goes,I just smell a rat and IMO,JHunt is closely affiliated with this radish business and this whole "I'm just warning my fellow hunters"is a veiled advertisement for Mr Kammermeyer's radish business...........

Mr K has had a few articles in the GON over the yrs. I heard him at least three times give seminars (twice at church sportsman banquets) and he praised a few products, such as the Pennington clovers, that he has no $$$ interest in to my knowledge. He seems like a straight shooter to me.

ejs1980

Kent should have disclosed the information in his article. Not saying it isn't true info just that he has an incentive to see them sell. Where does the "intellectual theft" come in? I guess you mean people stealing the info he published in a magazine article. I'm sure they spent years of trying different daikon varieties before they selected the best variety of someone elses seeds to put their name on to market. There's tons of things many people haven't heard of planting for deer. Just research agricultural damage by deer and you'll see alot of things you can plant that deer will eat. I'll sell you some trophy buckmpkins that are way better than a normal punpkin. Who plants pumkins for deer. Maybe I can get someone to publish an article on them.

Delane01

That's what I said months ago. It's all in the art of promotion to the market. With the right pictures and words you can sell anything, " like ice cubes to an Eskimo".

Delane01

Hey, there's an guy selling iron clay peas in the forum and he has a picture of a big buck. Them peas must be trophy peas. I hope nobody performs "intellectual theft".