warranty

Thread starter #1
Cabelas-Bass Pro WILL NOT honor the warranty on Meindl hiking boots any longer. Put it to the test yesterday at Ft. Oglethorpe.

Bass Pro is gradually shifting all products over to the Redhead brand too. All the good Cabelas products are being phased out.. I guess all good things must come to an end.

transfixer

I haven't bought from Bass Pro in years, just never had good service out of their Redhead branded stuff, Cabelas was always too high for my taste, I have bought from Sportsmanguide in the past, just have to be careful, some of their stuff is cheaply made, most of my hunting/camping shopping now is either at Academy, or online from various places.

trad bow

I’m going back to use the local sporting good stores or online from someone other than bps. Don’t mind spending a little extra for good service.

Jeff

killerv

Shop their prices elsewhere before you push the button. They have been going up recently.

midway has always been a few bucks more, but excellent service and silly fast shipping. I've been buying there midway branded hunting clothes the last couple years. Really impressed. Hate redhead stuff and I'm sure anything cabelas branded won't be good for long anymore.

Only reason I go to bps or cabelas is to touch something and get ideas, then shop elsewhere !

I never bought anything from Cabela's that I was disappointed with, some of their cold weather hunting clothing I have used for 25 years is still going good. Sad day when I heard BPS was buying them.