warren co. qdm club looking for 4 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGTEN

34 yr old club looking for 4 qma minded hunters. Land consist of 2600 ac mature hardwoods and young and older class pines.With over 7000 ac being managed by ajoining clubs.We plant 40 plus food plots ever year and have a protein feeding program in place.We also have 2 managed lakes with plenty of bass and crappie.

We have over 50 club stands all ready in place and use a pin in pin out system with no reserved area

We have a secure camp with electricity, walk in deer cooler, camp shower, and a cooking shed.

Dues will be 1,000.00 plus a 100.00 camper fee with year round access to property. 30 members total

For more info call scott @706-463-0876 or brad @706-463-0130

Last edited:

66 POJ

Lots of questions come to mind.
1. How many acres?
2. How many members?
3. Appx. location in the county?

hodgman

This is a good club with good members and a great deer population.
Come and look , I don't think you will be disappointed.

LHefner17

Guys you need to come look at this club. This will be my 4th year and no way Shooby Doooby dooo be do I'm getting out. See deer every trip to the woods. Great people and great times. You will not be disappointed in what the club has to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for a club I'm sure most of you read GON. Every year I see people rate their deer season below average or poor. This is not one of those clubs. We see multiple deer every sit and the people are great. Not to mention good bucks and some fine fishing.

BIGTEN

we will showing the property this Saturday march 25 th
from 11 am-2 pm . if anyone interested please give me a call scott @ 706-463-0876

SmyrnaGuy

Extremely interested in 1 or 2 slots for myself and possibly wife. I'm calling you but feel to call me 770-468-9941. Thanks, Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.