Warren County 2019-2020 Deer Season

deerhuntingdawg

Deer season is three weeks away!! I hope y’all are ready! Looks like it’s going to be a really good year

deerhuntingdawg

Opening day of bow season. Good luck!

How2fish

Well anyone had any luck yet ? I can't get down till ML and I'm getting a little batty. Anyone seen any acorns they are spotty near my house in Marietta ?

deerhuntingdawg

Acorns are spotty here too. It’s been smoking hot so the big boys have been mostly nocturnal outside of the cool snap last weekend. Ready for consistent cool weather and Muzzleloader myself

How2fish

Acorns are spotty here too. It’s been smoking hot so the big boys have been mostly nocturnal outside of the cool snap last weekend. Ready for consistent cool weather and Muzzleloader myself
well best of luck to you this season , I will try and send some reports when and if I have anything to report ! Oh and Go Dawgs!

How2fish

Well I'm heading down tomorrow for the rest of the week , and the start of rifle season...best of luck to all you hunting Warren and be safe !

hiawassee1

Came down last week for end of muzzle and start of rifle. Deer we’re getting frisky. Decided to leave sat morning due to the storm. Had to work Monday and Tuesday, figured it was gonna be getting better so I came back after work Tuesday. Saw 1 buck this morning, but never presented a shot and two does tonight.

Not much for bucks showing up on our cameras but we did have some hogs show up during daylight on a couple of our cameras. Hope to be able to get down there soon.

deerhuntingdawg

We’re seeing plenty of deer just not the right deer yet. I did watch 5 bucks chase a doe around my stand Sunday morning

hiawassee1

What are yall seeing down there. Saw some cruising and a little chasing beginning of last week, but not much else. Very little scrapes and rubs. Headed back down tomorrow, hopefully in full swing, or I just missed it. Been a little different than years past

deerhuntingdawg

The rut is in full swing down here right now! A lot of chasing

hiawassee1

Got down here about 345, up in trees ready to hunt by 430ish, son put this one to rest at about 535.
Neck looks a little swoll but hocks were dry as could be. 9D62B1D9-B25C-4561-8978-29CD48E968C9.jpeg

Attachments

• E1BCD78F-9BD4-4108-B3C8-FF13EB26170B.jpeg
    E1BCD78F-9BD4-4108-B3C8-FF13EB26170B.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 8

hiawassee1

Deer moving ok this morning, still young bucks trying to chase, does really didn’t want anything to do with them