Warren County 2019-2020 Deer Season

deerhuntingdawg

Shot at the biggest buck I’ve seen on our property in a long time. Hit a durn limb.
Dang!! Hopefully you’ll get another crack at him

hiawassee1

Gotta work this weekend, trying to figure if I can make it down for Monday and Tuesday. Boys wanna go to Durhamtown next weekend, so gonna be on the Honda not the summit

deerhuntingdawg

Watched a broke up 4 1/2 year old 8 pointer tending a doe after the rain left Saturday. Saw another two year old 8 and a come in as well. That’s about it. I’ll be back at it Saturday again but looks like rain is coming in

hiawassee1

Taking Sunday off, so son and I are heading back down after I get off Saturday evening, and hunting til Tuesday. Maybe some still have some curiosity in them

Didn’t get in the stand until 9:30 (long story) saw 4 does at 10:20 and 2 more about 11:00. Wind got up and I got down just after 1:00

dank1296

Brother got a 110 lb doe sunday morning. I saw 4 different small bucks but gave them a pass. Might not be so kind when go back after Christmas

deerhuntingdawg

My last hunt was Wednesday afternoon. Quick hunt as I harvested a mature doe after sitting less than an hour. I have to say this is one of the best years I’ve ever had for quality, quantity, & rut action. Saw ALOT of rutting activity this year. Was bless to killed a 130’s 11 pointer & a big bodied late season 9 pointer(weighed over 200lbs). I also took 4 does(should have take more on one particular track but work got in the way lol)
I rate the year as excellent!!